• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I'm literally crying from last 30 mins and I can't stop crying because this guy called me ugly. I fell in love with this guy and he told me before sometime that looks matter to him and he can't feel attracted to me because of my looks and that I'm ugly. He said he looks average but he wants a pretty girl and he can never fall in love with me.
I feel like I want to die. My mental health was already bad and I had gotten a panic attack last week when he said he wanna stay friends and doesn't like me. I've been already struggling a lot mentally and now all this makes me wanna give up on life.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you, but on the brightside, at least you dodged a bullet. He sounds like an ugly asshole who'd probably just end up abusing you. You deserve better than that jerk. The type of people who only care about looks when it comes to dating usually end up being the most useless, pathetic, pieces of shit out there. Don't let take what that bastard said to heart. You're too good for him.

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
Im so sorry you went through that. You're so brave though. I don't have that kind of courage

C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you, but on the brightside, at least you dodged a bullet. He sounds like an ugly asshole who'd probably just end up abusing you. You deserve better than that jerk. The type of people who only care about looks when it comes to dating usually end up being the most useless, pathetic, pieces of shit out there. Don't let take what that bastard said to heart. You're too good for him.

Sorry so say this but that is crap people tell themselves to feel better about a shitty reality. Been through it, told myself the same things over and over. None of its true. That person is way more likely to be an average person who has a happy 10+ year marriage with no abuse, make good $$$, gets a couple kids and a house before falling into the 50% divorce rate around age 40.

People are ugly, like myself with a fucked up Two-Face. No one wants an ugly person no matter how much "personality" you have. Women at least have access to plastic surgery w/o being shamed for it (most times the transformations are celebrated). They can even get some stupid guy to pay for it for her. When she's improved she can leave that sucker for someone more "on her level". Rinse and Repeat.

The only thing that might save you as a guy is $$$$, but when that broke attractive dude starts hitting on the girl you thought loved you for you, she will cheat because her "needs were not fulfilled" aka she didn't feel sexually attractive because her partner (you) are repulsive compared to Just-out-of-prison Chad. More likely though is that girl finds a guy with more $$$$ than you.

Either way there was never anything there..for her. What you thought was a relationship was nothing more than socially acceptable prostitution.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Sorry so say this but that is crap people tell themselves to feel better about a shitty reality. Been through it, told myself the same things over and over. None of its true. That person is way more likely to be an average person who has a happy 10+ year marriage with no abuse, make good $$$, gets a couple kids and a house before falling into the 50% divorce rate around age 40.

People are ugly, like myself with a fucked up Two-Face. No one wants an ugly person no matter how much "personality" you have. Women at least have access to plastic surgery w/o being shamed for it (most times the transformations are celebrated). They can even get some stupid guy to pay for it for her. When she's improved she can leave that sucker for someone more "on her level". Rinse and Repeat.

The only thing that might save you as a guy is $$$$, but when that broke attractive dude starts hitting on the girl you thought loved you for you, she will cheat because her "needs were not fulfilled" aka she didn't feel sexually attractive because her partner (you) are repulsive compared to Just-out-of-prison Chad. More likely though is that girl finds a guy with more $$$$ than you.

Either way there was never anything there..for her. What you thought was a relationship was nothing more than socially acceptable prostitution.
In my experience, it typically tends to be true. Seems like you are just projecting.

C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
In my experience, it typically tends to be true. Seems like you are just projecting.
To claim "projecting" without reasoning behind it isn't a rebuttal. It's a lame internet tactic to shut someone down without having to think. Much like calling them Incel or whatever.
I'm using statistics from the U.S. Census. Go look them up yourself. The U.S. isn't the entire world but with 300 million people its a good enough sample size to make general assertions from. People are more likely to be average, which makes them fall into all the things I said above.

What are you using? "Trust me bro, I know" from your "personal experience" that we are just suppose to believe isn't a lie to win an online argument? LMAO. Bye /Ignored. But please respond anyway, Give everyone here another good laugh. Mix in some make-believe internet psychic stuff about my history of abuse towards women too, just like you did that guy who rejected this girl. That's always hilarious.

EDIT:
Just in case the person conveniently can't find it by choosing to be an ignorant asshole about something that's easy to search for. Happens a lot in internet forums with pissed off posters shoveling bullshit in your face.

Don't be fooled by people who want you to look at the low numbers without explaining what they mean. 7.6 is per 1000 people. That's not a Percentage or comparison of anything. To get that you take the rate of divorces over 10 years and divide it by the rate of new marriages in that same time period. 7.6/16.3 =.466 = 46.6% The average marriage lasts 8 years and the most common cause for separation is infidelity.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Looks are extremely important in life and there should be no doubt about that. It's just a sad reality that we can hardly do anything about. We just have to make the best of what we got in that regard, but even if you were born extremely gorgeous, aging would still fuck you up in the end.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm sorry OP he's a jerk. He may not find you attractive but there will be other men in the future who will find you desirable

Reactions: a.fool
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
To claim "projecting" without reasoning behind it isn't a rebuttal. It's a lame internet tactic to shut someone down without having to think. Much like calling them Incel or whatever.
I'm using statistics from the U.S. Census. Go look them up yourself. The U.S. isn't the entire world but with 300 million people its a good enough sample size to make general assertions from. People are more likely to be average, which makes them fall into all the things I said above.

What are you using? "Trust me bro, I know" from your "personal experience" that we are just suppose to believe isn't a lie to win an online argument? LMAO. Bye /Ignored. But please respond anyway, Give everyone here another good laugh. Mix in some make-believe internet psychic stuff about my history of abuse towards women too, just like you did that guy who rejected this girl. That's always hilarious.
You are basing what off US census statistics? We are talking someone who got called ugly by some superficial asshole. Your entire post was basically just as worthless as my response, lol. You don't cite any statistics outside of the already debunked 50% divorce rate statistic.
One statistic that casually gets tossed around is the 50% divorce rate myth. This information has been widely misinterpreted and misreported.
This particular divorce statistic is based on projections from the 1970s when divorces were spiking.
But the truth is that divorce rates have been going down for decades, and the risk of divorce significantly differs according to age, race, socioeconomic levels, and a variety of other factors.

Besides that, the rest of your post was in fact just you projecting. You're literally ranting about how ugly you are and how you lie to yourself. You literally go on rant about women cheating. You unironically used the term "Chad"!

Also, typically people who as far as to start calling you ugly to your face is usually considered to be a red flag. Shallow and rude behaviours like this are commonly found amongst abusive individuals, so there is a pretty good chance that even if they did end up in a relationship with each other he'd probably end up being abusive or at least toxic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry he hurt you that way OP, he sounds like an absolute jerk. Looks are irrelevant because everyone ages and gets ugly anyway. Personality and values on the other hand, those are what matter.

I'm not a pretty woman, I was called ugly multiple times before, so did my boyfriend and we found each other. You don't need that asshole, you dodged a bullet and deserve better.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Yeah, everyone sees it. You dodged a bullet. Dude's an asshole. This is abuse

I don't know if he has some excuse like neuroatypicality, or he's striking back at some real/imagined slights. But an asshole is as an asshole does...

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I'm literally crying from last 30 mins and I can't stop crying because this guy called me ugly. I fell in love with this guy and he told me before sometime that looks matter to him and he can't feel attracted to me because of my looks and that I'm ugly. He said he looks average but he wants a pretty girl and he can never fall in love with me.
I feel like I want to die. My mental health was already bad and I had gotten a panic attack last week when he said he wanna stay friends and doesn't like me. I've been already struggling a lot mentally and now all this makes me wanna give up on life.
I am so very sorry that he was so cruel to you. I wish I knew how to put curses on others because I'd really love to ruin him and those insensitive ^@#s like him. I wish I knew the right words to say that would heal all your pain. Here's a hundred hugs.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023

EDIT:
Just in case the person conveniently can't find it by choosing to be an ignorant asshole about something that's easy to search for. Happens a lot in internet forums with pissed off posters shoveling bullshit in your face.

Don't be fooled by people who want you to look at the low numbers without explaining what they mean. 7.6 is per 1000 people. That's not a Percentage or comparison of anything. To get that you take the rate of divorces over 10 years and divide it by the rate of new marriages in that same time period. 7.6/16.3 =.466 = 46.6% The average marriage lasts 8 years and the most common cause for separation is infidelity.
First, you are whining about women cheating even though men on average are more likely to engage in infidelity.
cheating1new-w640.png

Secondly, only 22% of couples divorce within the first five years and the divorce rate has been on the decrease. Even the statistics you cited make it clear that divorce is onthe decrease. You also prinally cited a 50% divorce rate, not a 46.6% divorce rate, meaning that you likely didn't actually do any research prior to making your claims.

before falling into the 50% divorce rate around age 40.

You also used "trust me bro" type logic too when you started whining about .

^ Did you just forget this part of your? Did you just forget about the fact that you made a bunch of assumptions about how women act?

Also, shit like what that guy did to her would be seen as a red flag. I witnessed my dad being abused growing and I've seen how my stepmother talked about him. People like that usually do end up being abusive. Do you think that the type of person to call you ugly to your face wouldn't end up being toxic? And when did I accuse of you abuse?

Last edited:
B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
You sound quite young?… There is an old saying " beauty is in the eye of the beholder "….or another " beauty is just skin deep". In my experience both are true! In my eyes my wife was beautiful…but most importantly " on the inside" ….she was the love of my life. To strangers an overweight , not very attractive older woman……but to anyone who knew her she was a beautiful, caring, loving human being. I am thankful that we found each other but the pain of losing her is unbearable.
Stay strong and find someone who truly loves you for who you are.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024

Unfortunately, I believe a lot of what you are saying is true, but again you don't have to look like Chico Lachowski or Alain Delon to have a decent life. Just look around at the average person. He/she is really not that good-looking in my opinion - and most people are quite happy regardless. Life is more than your looks, although it does matter quite a lot in the modern world - but again, there is hardly anything we can do about it tbh, so there is no point in being pissed about it all the time - although I understand your frustration. The only thing we can do is to make the best of what we got...

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
he's probably just projecting, I'd bet money you look great

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023

I'm a girl and I fell for a guy. I wanna be clear because I think you misunderstood me for the boy?
Also there isn't 50% divorce rate in our country. It's a really low divorce rate country.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I'm a girl and I fell for a guy. I wanna be clear because I think you misunderstood me for the boy?
Also there isn't 50% divorce rate in our country. It's a really low divorce rate country.
Just ignore him.

• Love
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I am so very sorry that he was so cruel to you. I wish I knew how to put curses on others because I'd really love to ruin him and those insensitive ^@#s like him. I wish I knew the right words to say that would heal all your pain. Here's a hundred hugs.
Thanks for the hugs

C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
Nope the sentence is still things people tell themselves to feel better. Ugly people exist, and some people are unfortunate enough to born as one. Never seen you so I have no idea if you're unfortunate or in an unfortunate mindset. If you want to go the surgery route you can do that though, and no one will shame you for it.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Just ignore him.
Thanks for taking a stand for someone like me who had no over stood up for me
You sound quite young?… There is an old saying " beauty is in the eye of the beholder "….or another " beauty is just skin deep". In my experience both are true! In my eyes my wife was beautiful…but most importantly " on the inside" ….she was the love of my life. To strangers an overweight , not very attractive older woman……but to anyone who knew her she was a beautiful, caring, loving human being. I am thankful that we found each other but the pain of losing her is unbearable.
Stay strong and find someone who truly loves you for who you are.
This guy did say to me how I have an amazing personality and how I'm quick witted and I've great emotional intelligence and that he's attracted to me for my personality but it hurts as he said I look average and he needs a pretty girl even though he looks average.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester