• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I'm losing my mind. Literally I'm planning everything to be able to go without making a mess which is already tiring but THEN every fucking day I have to go to interim companies, apply for jobs I don't wanna do, make appointment just to dick ride anyone who could possibly hire me...And all that for what ??? I'm gonna die I don't have to do this but if I survive I'm fucked.
So my last action is gonna be what ??? Sending a quick application before commiting?? I'm genuinely so mad that this is how I spend my last moments on earth. Life sucks

bookgirl

bookgirl

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
Mar 31, 2024
I'm still going to school even though I'm planning my death ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Like @INTJme already said. Am I missing sth? If you plan to leave soon I wouldn't apply for jobs. Just in the worst case of failure you can apply afterwards if necessary.

Reactions: INTJme
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Work and life as a whole is just exhausting and painful for me.
I think I'm missing something... I don't understand why do you absolutely have to go to these companies.
Probably because they're forced to work by society?

B

Blank_Slate

Mar 26, 2024
I feel for you, job searching and interviews can be so depressing and feel so stupid and inauthentic. Especially when you have no enthusiasm for actually trying to get these jobs, but are just being sailed forward into it by expectations and pretense.

At least it seems like you can see a little bit of humour in it - that makes a big difference even when it doesn't feel like it.

On the other hand it's interesting that you're still assigning value to how you spend the time you have left here - if that's the case I can assure you from experience that it is a lot better after you've started the new job and settled in a couple weeks - starts to get kind of comfortable and you get a better balance of being occupied with work vs. free time, commuting. At least that was the case for me.

• Love
Reactions: ravenous
H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
I had an interview last week for a new role in the same company I already work for, I knew I would not get it before I even went so how stupid am I?
I do it just to prove I am right and all the "Free and Open Process" is just a load of BS and the decision is made before the first interview has even taken place?

willitpass

willitpass

Donโ€™t try to offer me help, Iโ€™ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I understand that. I also continue on with my life even though I plan to die soon. The concept that ctb could fail and then I have to carry on with life makes me feel the pressure to continue working and going to school. It's so hard because all I ever want to do it stay home and sleep but I know I have to maintain my life in case I'm here longer than expected. Part of me wants to give it all up just to give myself a reason to be pushed over the edge.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Interestingly, my daily routine also remains unchanged since I resolved to kms.

Reminiscent of what criminals do while incarcerated. Work out, sleep, gamble, fight, tattoo... Fascinating...