• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tragiclove1932

tragiclove1932

Jan 31, 2024
I live in the Philippines and it seems that trying to purchase SN seems unobtainable without the need for a license.

Unfortunately I'm also a new account in this site and can't pm people here to ask for sources to buy SN. The past few weeks have gotten worse and I need to ctb asap, though I also understand the need to protect these sellers. I'm usually more of a reader here than a chatter so kinda sucks for me

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it extreme cruelty how people cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace, it's horrible to me how people have to struggle so much to die, I despise this hellish anti-suicide society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: JordanF
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
I live in the Philippines and it seems that trying to purchase SN seems unobtainable without the need for a license.

Unfortunately I'm also a new account in this site and can't pm people here to ask for sources to buy SN. The past few weeks have gotten worse and I need to ctb asap, though I also understand the need to protect these sellers. I'm usually more of a reader here than a chatter so kinda sucks for me
Yeah, it's annoying to get the stuff needed. I live in California, and they have been talking about banning SN here too.

Also, I'm curious, does anyone on this thread happen to know how many posts/length of time is needed before they are considered trustworthy enough to give a source to?

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Yeah, it's annoying to get the stuff needed. I live in California, and they have been talking about banning SN here too.

Also, I'm curious, does anyone on this thread happen to know how many posts/length of time is needed before they are considered trustworthy enough to give a source to?
You've definitely got the length of time on here but not the posts. There isn't a set rule, individual opinions will vary but these sources must be closely guarded because there aren't many available and they do get reported.

Reactions: Tears in Rain