• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I wouldn't have anything to say other than that I would like to be cremated, it seems like the best option, I don't want to write the reasons for the gesture and things like that, what do you plan to do?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
That's called a will/advanced directive. If you don't get it legally notarised then it's essentially useless and your family are free to do as they wish.

nightlygem

nightlygem

Student
Sep 27, 2023
Maybe not instructions with what to do with my body, but i have decided to leave notes in my home directing those who find me what to do. Ideally, I would have a paper in front of a door that warns the person that there is a dead body in the room and to call the police immediately. I doubt they will follow through with my requests, but one can only hope.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
yes. i would like my organs to be donated and whatever remains to be used as necessary for science. i would however like some of my body to be cremated and scattered in the woods so i can be at one with earth.

G

Gorgone

Oct 22, 2023
Last time I texted my spouse to just cremate me or do whatever was cheapest

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I want to donate my body to hospital and they can use my body parts if any in transplantable condition to help other patients. And whatever's left, they can donate it to science. But I know family won't follow through. They are way too religious to think about science.

jjnsjso44458

jjnsjso44458

Feb 23, 2024
Yes, I want my body donated to science, especially since it's apparently free and funeral fees and everything can be avoided.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I don't really care because I won't be able to confirm whether my body is handled the way I wanted. So, why even bother?

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
Fuck if I care they can eat my body if they want. Won't be my problem anymore

Reactions: juna
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Anything we write before suicide will be ignored as it will not pass the test of being written in sound mind.

If you want to do it right, write it in advance with a legal professional.

C

Camper

Sep 27, 2022
Ideally, everyone should have a will, regardless of health or suicidality.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really care what happens to my body after I'm dead as I'd be dead. Anybody can do whatever it is that they want to my dead body

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
"Just leave me in the woods." It's not possible. It's fine. It doesn't matter where my bag of flesh goes.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I plan to prepay for a direct cremation (no service) and instruct my solicitor. It costs more when you prepay but it means whatever is left of my family won't have to be bothered with it.

But- I guess it depends on your family. Whether they will likely follow your wishes or not. If they can afford to even. Burials cost more than cremations. I imagine most people are cremated now. Only my distant relatives were buried. It probably somewhat depends what your family usually does but I imagine they would follow your wishes.

I imagine most of us will be autopsied first if we do go out via suicide.