• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
Every day that I wake up, I try to slit my throat with sharp glass in hopes of my neck not being able to handle the cuts anymore and just break.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I can't say I've tried myself, but have you looked into specifics regarding this? Like your jugular vein and such, pressure needed, etc.
I do applaud your bravery to even be able to attempt CTB in such a way at all.

<3

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, I haven't.

You can only do it if you have a sharp knife. It only works in a way how butchers slaughter animals - cutting their throat with a very sharp knife in one cut. But honestly I doubt you can do it to yourself. Forget about this method.

Welcome to the forum. You can read about reliable methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
There's no way I could cut my own throat.
It takes an unimaginable amount of mental strength to do this.
It also needs to be done quickly and smoothly.

I recommend you stop hurting yourself this way.
You're clearly not ready for this and you're very insecure.
You just waste mental and physical energy on it.
If you want CTB, find another method.
Cutting your own throat is a difficult method.
SI is an invisible wall that doesn't allow this.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, it sounds painful, scary and risky. I refuse to die this way

Reactions: rozeske and 4am
xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
Yeah, a few times, but none of thwm were even close to deep enough. The scars always healed after a few days. I dont think I my hands are even strong enough toactually cut myself that deep

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No never. Doing that just sounds like a way to end up injured in way worse suffering, sounds horrific.

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
No, I haven't.

You can only do it if you have a sharp knife. It only works in a way how butchers slaughter animals - cutting their throat with a very sharp knife in one cut. But honestly I doubt you can do it to yourself. Forget about this method.

Welcome to the forum. You can read about reliable methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.
It's the only method that is most reliable to me at the moment, even hanging is not in my arsenal.
There's no way I could cut my own throat.
It takes an unimaginable amount of mental strength to do this.
It also needs to be done quickly and smoothly.

I recommend you stop hurting yourself this way.
You're clearly not ready for this and you're very insecure.
You just waste mental and physical energy on it.
If you want CTB, find another method.
Cutting your own throat is a difficult method.
SI is an invisible wall that doesn't allow this.
I already did a few times, but yes I am insecure.. I guess people can read me like a book.
No never. Doing that just sounds like a way to end up injured in way worse suffering, sounds horrific.
The only reason I am trying to end my life this way is because I don't have money to afford a reliable and painless ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Don't think I would ever be brave enough to try and slit my own throat.
But best bet would be to aim for the carotid artery, I'd think a puncture would be better than a cut imo.

S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, a few times, but none of thwm were even close to deep enough. The scars always healed after a few days. I dont think I my hands are even strong enough toactually cut myself that deep
Well I do have some scars on my back of the throat. I think if I'll do it enough times I'll get used to it and ignore my SI.
Don't think I would ever be brave enough to try and slit my own throat.
But best bet would be to aim for the carotid artery, I'd think a puncture would be better than a cut imo.
Thank you for the tip.

• Love
Reactions: xsa
S

Skynights

Apr 15, 2024
Also as a side note that I recently tried a few times but it just ended up with me having a stiff neck. Sucks to suck.