P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
I wish I could be a NEET. Or at least, an NE. I don't mind working or training, but I really hate pursuing higher education.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I've failed uni so many times, no hope left there. But without uni I'll have to get a job that destroys me in some way. I never fully appreciated what it is to be poor and at society's mercy. I'm grateful for what I have but fuck, I hate this existence

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ender, BluesRunTheGame, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
This will not make life any better. Most people will become very unhappy if they are not moving toward something in life. They will not fit in with society and their social life will suffer. Having a romantic partner wouldn't really work. It is extremely demoralizing and depressing to not have responsibilities. There are a lot more reasons why this would be hellish for most people. If you are choosing to live, it's better to make progress in whatever ways you could.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That would be me! I've been a NEET since August.
However, my economical situation is going downhill and I don't wanna end up homeless. Also, I'll need some cash to leave my stuff in order and be able to ctb.

For that reason, I've started to work online as a teacher again. It's really hard but I really need an income until my "final day"

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Meditation guide and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
what a depressing existence, why don't you build a better life?
Life isn't worth living. There's nothing to build
That would be me! I've been a NEET since August.
However, my economical situation is going downhill and I don't wanna end up homeless. Also, I'll need some cash to leave my stuff in order and be able to ctb.

For that reason, I've started to work online as a teacher again. It's really hard but I really need an income until my "final day
Me personally I plan to ctb before I ever have to work full time or work to survive. I'm not spending the next 40 years working to survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fml and Deleted member 22624