F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I haven't and I'm sorry if this offends- I know gallows humour isn't for everyone but that reminded me of that quote from 'The Silence of the Lambs' film by Hannibal Lecter. It wasn't in relation to suicide but murder: 'Best thing for him really. His therapy was going nowhere.' I don't know- obviously not with regards to murder but I've always found it refreshing that maybe a therapist or doctor might actually see that no treatment was working and death was indeed the best option... not that that usually happens. There's always a new drug or treatment to experiment on you with...

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah and by my own father which led me to me actually attempting. I do get treated like an attention seeker since I've been wanting to CTB for over a decade now but really it's a mix of not having access to effective methods + miniscule hope that the future may be brighter

• Hugs
Reactions: gorgongrl
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Go look at the comments on Tantacrul's video, no shortage of that!

su1c1dal-dungeon

su1c1dal-dungeon

depressed rat
Sep 15, 2023
i got cyberbullied by a high schooler i knew when i was 10 years old (small ass town everyone knew each other no matter the age) and she thought i was trying to get with her bf… (????) basically she told me that i was worthless and i should jump in front of a car.
over the years theres been vague comments here and there through school, mostly self harm comments, but nothing since about 8th grade. im 21 now and the only person telling me to kill myself is me !

gorgongrl

gorgongrl

last words of a shooting star
Aug 31, 2023
when I was 14 and struggling heavily with depression and self harm, my mother gave me a knife and told me if I'm going to cut myself and be sad all the time I should just kill myself right now. Maybe she was right but it was heartbreaking to hear that from her.
Since then I've heard it from bullies, ex partners and of course, from my own mind.

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Yes, my older sister told me. I have dealt with bullying by my cousin and my older sister was by my side and stood up for me and then my older sister started hanging around my cousin more and eventually started targeting me too and even though this was probably 8ish years ago I still remember when she said "I wouldn't really care if you actually committed suicide."