• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I was a camping accident, my mum had 17 and my dad was around the same age. But then they also called my sis a mistake as she was born 10 years after me and she was also a mistake. guess they are good in. Making mistakes I guess lol

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
After all the anti parent posts recently I decided to ask mine why she had me, she went into a rant about not talking about my demons they are none of her business blah blah, then finally she came out with that I was a mistake that she regrets,
Welllll thank you so much for that....!!

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
After all the anti parent posts recently I decided to ask mine why she had me, she went into a rant about not talking about my demons they are none of her business blah blah, then finally she came out with that I was a mistake that she regrets,
Welllll thank you so much for that....!!
Then you hit her :devil:

Reactions: Funeralprincess
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
My mother is a "recovering" drug addict and my father an alcoholic narcissist. I wish I could sue them for having me. They should never have had children and I wish I was never born. My sibling and I weren't planned.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Being the typical Chinese parents,
they wanted children to look after them when they are old lol.

Too bad they got me.
And I got them.
Could've been worse,
could've been better...

anyway..
My mother said she didn't think about it all that much and overall wanted someone to share her happiness with.
Okayyyyy
But lately she said she wouldn't have had kids if she could choose again because I taught her a lot about antinatalism.
True.
I guess most people just kinda hoped for the best.

After all people are only suicidal or antinatalist when things went wrong.

Last edited:
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Yep. And I always get "because I wanted a child". It's bad that it makes me so angry because of how superficial and selfish this reason is, as she obviously didn't anticipate what was to come. However it does make me think that people should really consider the high possibility that their want for a child can result in absolute torture for that child and later on adult.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
My mom told me many times that I was planned and they were really excited to have me. But i still wish they didn't have me, my mom already knew that my whole dad's side of family has mental health issues. It runs in their family and the issues are quite severe. But they still had to make another whole new person that would inherit all those shitty things:/// I can't believe some ppl are so selfish and they just create life because they are bored/want something new

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
mom couldn't have a child and felt excluded within the family.she tried and did lots of medical procedures to finally one day bring me into this hellhole.

no, she didn't admit. but from what she tells it's pretty obvious.

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Honestly, I'm incredibly unlucky, out of the 7 kids, I'm the youngest, and my mom had me at like 44. I don't know why, but somehow they decided to have another kid and I was sadly the one to be born. Im still annoyed by that fact, but it is what it is, I'll be going anyways.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI everyone! Like I have said before on here, I was totally unplanned, a night of booze and baby making instead of decision making. I was called the "mistake" by my "parents" till they kicked me out at 18, becasue they figured out that I was bi. That was 1974 and never spoke to them again, totally their choice. When they passed on they left my 2 siblings alot of money and left me out of their will, ie.I got zero. But I found this place and all of you great folks and I am happy now! Thank you to all the great family members here! Walter :heart::hug:

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
HI everyone! Like I have said before on here, I was totally unplanned, a night of booze and baby making instead of decision making. I was called the "mistake" by my "parents" till they kicked me out at 18, becasue they figured out that I was bi. That was 1974 and never spoke to them again, totally their choice. When they passed on they left my 2 siblings alot of money and left me out of their will, ie.I got zero. But I found this place and all of you great folks and I am happy now! Thank you to all the great family members here! Walter :heart::hug:
that's terrible what they done to you.
I'm sorry to hear that :(

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
I'm sorry what happened to you. And even though this may sound weird, being a forum about suicide and all lol, but I'm happy you found a place where you can be happy.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Exactly. I can't imagine how people can have babies and then just disregard them, abuse them etc because of something the child doesn't choose eg sexuality. It's sadistic. Sorry you've been through this Walter. Sending hugs :heart::hug:
Thank you for your kind thoughts and remarks. Yes, I will never understand why my "parents" or anybody for the matter of fact, judge someone else, and especially when they did nothing and/or have/had no control over the situation. Again THANK YOU for your kind reply. You and @StokeMyEgoBaby really helped me today, bad day and to have such kind global family members like you two is fantastic! Walter :heart::hug:

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Thank you for your kind thoughts and remarks. Yes, I will never understand why my "parents" or anybody for the matter of fact, judge someone else, and especially when they did nothing and/or have/had no control over the situation. Again THANK YOU for your kind reply. You and @StokeMyEgoBaby really helped me today, bad day and to have such kind global family members like you two is fantastic! Walter :heart::hug:
I'm glad you find this helpful. You're definitely not the problem in your situation Walter :hug: :heart:

disillusionment

disillusionment

Oct 22, 2020
I didn't ask them but they told me at a young age that my dad didn't want another child but my mom did, so she secretly stopped taking her birth control pills. She was the one who wanted me but then she abandoned me at two years old and my dad raised me. It's nice to know at a young age that the only parent who stayed in my life didn't even want me in the first place. I don't know why my mom wanted another child, it's not like she ever thinks before doing anything and I suspect she has no idea why she does anything that she does.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I was pretty much an accident. No one really told me but its implied that my mother almost aborted me. My grandma would tell how she had to watch my pregnant mom because she might "do something wrong".

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I never needed to question WHY I was born. I certainly was no accident, my parents got married in 1993 and about a year later I was born. My parents are Asian so they were also both pleased that their first born is a son.