• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
My mother had a miscarriage a couple of years before I was born, she was having nightmares and wanted another child, although she already had my sister. So I was brought to this world to cure neurosis and satisfy the emotional needs of a very selfish and cold woman.

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
My mom gave birth to me at 15. In school. My dad was her cousin, 15 too. No need to ask.
Honestly, I'm incredibly unlucky, out of the 7 kids, I'm the youngest, and my mom had me at like 44. I don't know why, but somehow they decided to have another kid and I was sadly the one to be born. Im still annoyed by that fact, bu
t it is what it is, I'll be going anyways.
Aha. So well said. Of all 7bn people alive and over a 100 bn ever born, it had to be you. Aha

Last edited:
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I wasn't planned, my mother had 10 miscarriages before me so they thought she just couldn't get pregnant anymore after my sister. I was nearly aborted, but my father begged her to keep me. I nearly died on the way into this world, I was a preemie with the cord wrapped around my neck and I was blue. What an entrance into a shit life, eh?

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Apparently i was planned.
But it seems they only loved me when i was doing well-
I always said to them, and to therapists etc ... that they loved me out of duty more than anything else... family duty. Because they had to. To maintain the illusion of a perfect family while i self destructed. I am the bad seed. The horrible person in the family of achievers and good people...

A

AlienGirlTrappedInMi

Nov 2, 2020
My Maternal great grand parents had 16 children, my Maternal grand parents had 11, and we are just two. Both of my parents are Narcissists. My mom expected a son, in East, parents prefer sons over daughters, but I was born to her. My father alcoholic, abusive. My mom resented me, I wasn't good looking like her. I asked her and she said she wanted a son and I was born as a bad luck. She regrets me and so my father.

P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Being the typical Chinese parents,
they wanted children to look after them when they are old lol.

Too bad they got me.
And I got them.
Could've been worse,
could've been better...

anyway..

True.
I guess most people just kinda hoped for the best.

After all people are only suicidal or antinatalist when things went wrong.
Hello fellow ethnic Chinese here!

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I was absolutely a mistake. Because of me my mother entered into a loveless marriage a week before I was born so I wouldn't be a "bastard"... it took her a horrible addiction to alcohol and 17 years later to leave. It was horrible and all because of me. I lost my childhood being her parent. I still can't step out of that role.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I was absolutely a mistake. Because of me my mother entered into a loveless marriage a week before I was born so I wouldn't be a "bastard"... it took her a horrible addiction to alcohol and 17 years later to leave. It was horrible and all because of me. I lost my childhood being her parent. I still can't step out of that role.
Your answer breaks my heart. I was a "mistake", and my parent called me that to my face, till when I was 18 and they figured out that I was bi and kicked me out and never heard from them again. We have alot in common and that is 1 of the reasons that I send all my love, caring, empathy, kindess and support to you. You are a beautiful loving and caring person with so much to give all of us here. You are the best!!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug:

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I was the first born and was not planned, but my parents had already been married for a year, so if a pregnancy happened, it happened. My mother is Catholic, so terminating the pregnancy was never on the radar.

As it happened, the next pregnancy was planned, but the fact that twin boys were the result obviously wasn't. Then, their last child, a daughter, again simply happened along like I did.

Long term, the twins who were the result of the one planned pregnancy definitely got the long end of the stick, and have enjoyed infinitely better lives than I and my sister. My sister, being the one girl, always had her own bedroom and has grown up a spoiled brat, but that goes with the territory. If I had been the only boy, and my siblings were all girls, they'd have been the ones likely to share a single room until we moved into a larger house. That was what it was, and not relevant to what brought me to Sanctioned Suicide (where anybody can look up in my profile about me to see my actual application essay for joining this site to learn my back story).

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
When I asked my mother why they didn't use condom, she lied and told me that condoms were not available at that time. But it's a lie! There indeed were condoms and other types of anticonception. My parents didn't give a shit about what a torture this life will be. And I will not give a shit when I'll finally CTB.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
That's really interesting coming from the person supporting the commenter in the other thread telling people not to make "half breed" babies.
For the sake of the babies. Why are you so dense?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My mom wanted a baby. I don't know why since she was abusive to my siblings and hated my dad. She would tell me what a sweet snuggly baby I was, but then she hated me too once I gained independence and questioned her treatment.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Mom had my brother first, then my sister, then me.
Idk why they couldn't have kept it nuclear. A son and a daughter? That's like the best family type, anything else is overboard.
Sorry for my language, but fuck them. There was no point in having me.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
You should check out the definition of the word Half-breed. Using it doesn't make you look empathetic whatsoever.
It's not a word I've ever used, especially since i am biracial.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
My mom wanted a baby. I don't know why since she was abusive to my siblings and hated my dad. She would tell me what a sweet snuggly baby I was, but then she hated me too once I gained independence and questioned her treatment.
EXACTLY! She adores me as a child but now she hates me for the same reason!
I'm so sorry you have to go through all this bs. <3

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The dude you're agreeing with uses it to describe you.
He means well. The rest of his message makes up for the use of an old-timey word.

He's right. Being biracial has made life unnecessarily difficult. I fit into neither group. In ancient times, if you didn't have a tribe then you were fucked.