• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KickFive

KickFive

Eins. Zwei. Drei. Vier....
Nov 23, 2020
He means well. The rest of his message makes up for the use of an old-timey word.

He's right. Being biracial has made life unnecessarily difficult. I fit into neither group. In ancient times, if you didn't have a tribe then you were fucked.
"Speakeasy" is an old timey word, "half-breed" is a racist word used by people to dehumanize others by referring to them, us, like animals. I doubt that anyone using it "means well," any more than someone referring to us as "mongrels," but you go ahead and do you.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
"Speakeasy" is an old timey word, "half-breed" is a racist word used by people to dehumanize others by referring to them, us, like animals. I doubt that anyone using it "means well," any more than someone referring to us as "mongrels," but you go ahead and do you.
Mongrel bothers me. Halfbreed reminds me of Lord of the Rings. Good books

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I was a mistake. Found this out while my mom was in her sad drunken moments. I'm sorry was an unwanted mistake

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Sorrygoodbye

Sorrygoodbye

Sep 28, 2020
I was told many times that I was a mistake. I never had to ask. My mother wanted to abort me, but my father is Catholic and talked her out of it.

• Hugs
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
They were tired of having only boys (3). :ahhha:

But mainly had kids to take care of them when they were old. They were 'unlucky' and kept getting sons.
I wonder how many they would of had until they got a daughter....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
I tried asking my mom her reasoning, it was all personal and due to the fact that she wanted a 'perfect family' to have with my dad. It took her 11 years to get pregnant with my sister, who was intentional, however I wasn't. She thought I was the flu for the first while. I was an accident by every mean that they didn't plan for, and according to my mom, everything went downhill after I was born, her marriage, her health, my dad's alcoholism.

She's told me before she wishes I wasn't born for my sake, and the state of my mind.
It took her multiple surgeries and medications to get pregnant, but when she did have kids she treated them so poorly anyway. I still don't understand her reasoning outside of idealizing the perfect "family dream."

• Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
They hate each others and hated me and heavily discriminated against me. Thrown me in that hellish place filled with abuse and bullying. They are abusers themselves also but pretending to be otherwise and caring. Psychologically abused for a lifetime and physically during childhood. I'm glad my memories are mostly erased.

Their reason? Narcissism

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Why complain about suffering then? LOL. You clearly do not care. I just provided a way to get rid of it.

Wait, so you're against birth, but only when it's convenient for you? Ok.
So becoming a vegan is the way to end all suffering? Lol What makes you think I care about the suffering of all life forms? By the way, plants experience pain too. Look it up.

I'm against birth in general, but especially in cases like mine. Of course I care about myself before others. Humans are at their core self-interested.

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
So becoming a vegan is the way to end all suffering? Lol What makes you think I care about the suffering of all life forms? By the way, plants experience pain too. Look it up.

I'm against birth in general, but especially in cases like mine. Of course I care about myself before others. Humans are at their core self-interested.
1. I said antinatalism prevents suffering by not causing unnecessary suffering to something that can't consent to existence.
2. Veganism is mitigation of suffering. There's no way for anything to be perfect.
3.If you care or not does not make an action justified.
4. No, they don't feel pain any more than a mussel. They have no CNS. And the burden of proof is on you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Finally, you already sound like an antinatalist, so this seems like an even more unnecessary discussion

Reactions: not4us
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
1. I said antinatalism prevents suffering by not causing unnecessary suffering to something that can't consent to existence.
2. Veganism is mitigation of suffering. There's no way for anything to be perfect.
3.If you care or not does not make an action justified.
4. No, they don't feel pain any more than a mussel. They have no CNS. And the burden of proof is on you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Finally, you already sound like an antinatalist, so this seems like an even more unnecessary discussion
Plants' Response To Being Eaten Is Very Similar To Our Response To Pain, Researchers Prove

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
Plants' Response To Being Eaten Is Very Similar To Our Response To Pain, Researchers Prove

"Plants don't have nervous systems but video captured by the scientists behind this new study of injured plants shows that they do have their own version of fight-or-flight when they come under attack."

Did you even read your own post? You inadvertently just proved my point. Or are you the type of person who clicks a headline that agrees with you and uses it to fit your view? lol

D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
My parents are not talkative, they refuse to discuss anything that is intimate. That... scares them ?....Real connection problem, here. It has something to do with my weakness, my destructive behaviour, my relational issues, of course.

• Love
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
I was born only because my mom miscarried my older sibling. They didn't want my older sister to be alone without any sibling, so they decided to procreate once more after that miscarriage. Somehow it made me loathe my deceased sibling. If only you were alive, I wouldn't have had to be here, suffering and being trapped in this horrible life.

• Love
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
The reason for my existence is pure naivety. There is mental illness on my father's side (literally everyone affected except one or two), there is mental illness on my mother's side. I find my mother's side even worse because it's mainly delusions and borderline (the type including narcissistic behavioral patterns). I mean don't get me wrong, I love my mother (also my father), but I have some loose screws from growing up with my mother having borderline personality disorder. You simply can't raise children if you are a mess yourself. In a certain sense it's irresponsible. That doesn't mean I condemn people with borderline.

Mental illness on both sides and even the autistic spectrum brought in with my father (which, of course, I got in addition to mental illness).
So, I asked my mother once why on earth one should have children with such screwed genetics. It could only lead to suffering, which it did. And she didn't deny it. She even said that I was right (from a logical point of you) and that she was sorry for her naivety. It made me feel bad afterwards because I didn't ask her in a nice way, and she even apologized for not knowing better.

Last edited:
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
Yes, I asked them. They told me that I am, because they wanted to have me.

Unfortunately it didn't occurred to them, that maybe I didn't want to have myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and _Kaira_
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I have before, I think my mom said something like she always wanted kids or something. I won't ever understand.

• Hugs
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
My father was the smart one. He begged my mom to abort me but being the pro life Republican that she is, she made it a political thing and had me because I have the "right to life". Well, I wish I would've been aborted. She ironically ended up abusing and discarding me so clearly she regrets her choice
My father was the smart one. He begged my mom to abort me but being the pro life Republican that she is, she made it a political thing and had me because I have the "right to life". Well, I wish I would've been aborted. She ironically ended up abusing and discarding me so clearly she regrets her choice

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I ask that nearly every fucking day. As it happens they were on holiday and the skiing was off due to the weather so they toured a wine place instead, got pissed and the rest is history. It's devastating to know how close I came to not being here...

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My parents and especially my Mum desperately wanted children. They were actually told it would be a 'medical impossibility.' My Dad sometimes refers to me as a 'miracle.' Think it's more that their doctors were shit. They misdiagnosed a mole on my Mum's arm which turned out to be cancer and it was too late by the time they did anything.

I wish I hadn't been born but I can't blame them for having done it. I think they were happy- they weren't to know it would all turn out like this.

That said, I think it would be cruel for someone like me to have children. It does seem cruel to inflict a life upon something where there is so much potential for suffering.

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
They just wanted another child. Yeah, everything is that simple for me :))

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
Why they didn't use a condom?
I know I was a mistake and on top I hurt my mom because I was a preemie. So she had a lot of trouble during pregnancy. I hope I can kill myself soon, I'm not meant to be since birth.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There would be no need to ask as I know that some people believe that it's a positive thing to bring someone into this world. In reality people like that are selfish. To me, it's always better to never exist at all. Life is just unnecessary problems and suffering, there is no reason for life to even be a thing in the first place. If you never exist it means that you never suffer.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Apparently selfishness and child support is the reasons for why I even exist.