• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Have you downloaded TikTok?

• Yes

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • No but I consider to do it (soon)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
JUST ONE MORE YEAR BRO I SWEAR BRO JUST ONE MORE YEAR IT WILL COLLAPSE PLEASE BRO JUST ONE MORE YEAR
It's the truth. China is collapsing as we speak. They have a fragile economy, fragile military, fragile society, fragile everything

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: 4am
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
It's the truth. China is collapsing as we speak. They have a fragile economy, fragile military, fragile society, fragile everything
Is Russia as well?

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Yes because I have friends that like to send me videos on there. I use it sometimes

I don't care if China has my data because honestly how valuable is my data to them anyway? Might as well ban all social media, every single app, and the entire internet because everything sells our data to China whether its directly or indirectly through third party companies. Shit like this has been happening for at least a decade. China already has our data and has had it for a good while

Last edited:
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Soft power has no meaning when you have no hard power. China is a paper tiger with no force behind their image. They're going to collapse two years from now I promise.
Sure and then all of Taiwan will rise up and retake the mainland to restore the One True China. 😏

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, with America's help, Taiwan will conquer China.
That'd be nice but I have severe doubts that'll happen, especially not within the next two years. America is already split between helping Ukraine and Israel plus we have our own affairs to worry about and it's not like either presidential candidate has any hope of accomplishing wins on all three fronts.

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
I did back in 2018 when it was still new. The unique features and limited nature of the app made people get really creative. Then it got filled with vapid garbage and I got tired. The last straw was when "unalive" became popular. Yuck.

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
had it for a while but it takes up so much data and drains your battery. also youtube shorts & insta reels are basically the same thing, so having tiktok too is useless