N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
maybe 2 or 3 in the past, not sure, but when I've read it couple of months later I just hated, now I'm thinking about not leave a letter about what made me ctb but what I want after this (no funeral, no christian stuffs just forget about my existence n don't blame urself or someone else)

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
You're the one that Facebook woman is gunning for. She's not making you suicidal is she?
Honestly yes, well she's made the urge stronger. I'm not sure why I've had such a hard time admitting it, but I'm tired of skirting around the truth. I hate this feeling of being hunted, and I think it's the only way to make her stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Tackingintothewind
RoyalSapphire

RoyalSapphire

Aug 11, 2020
Two days ago I threw away all of my suicide notes, most were already useless since that people isn't around anymore, and the others needed more work.
I will probably end this by writing a quick note moments before the SN

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I have many times. But part of me don't even want to bother with it. What's the point anyways?

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I think I wrote a mock one at 7 because my parents were upset with me. Didn't really understand what suicide was at that time but was determined to disappear one way or another.

Never planned on writing one during the other past times I was suicidal because I was too afraid I'd say something wrong. I don't plan on writing one when I finally do ctb either but that's because I really have nothing to say.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
In previous attempts I sometimes wrote one, sometimes didn't. Don't know yet if I'm gonna write anything the next time I attempt.