hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Or do you plan to write it on the day, or you're not leaving one?

I have one written on my phone, and I hand wrote one last night but threw it away this morning because I felt like it was rambling a bit. Not sure whether to keep it short and sweet or full details about everything I've felt and dealt with

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Fehler, _Minsk and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Don't see the point, maybe I'll just write an erotic short story and leave that behind.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: audrey, lofticries, nofutureghost and 8 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Dont think I will write a note.
Everyone who matters already knows I am or have been suicidal and why.
Ii might write one for the police however just to simplify their investigation.

• Hugs
Reactions: hfdepression30, voyager and Lostandlooking
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I done it once but my suicide failed and I just looked like an idiot. Fucking cringe fest.
OptimisticFluidBudgie size restricted

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, lofticries and 7 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I won't write one. I would be really really resentful and bitter. Instead I have a patient degree. In case my suicide fails.

• Hugs
Reactions: hfdepression30, voyager, Mentalmick and 1 other person
Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
I wrote one before my first attempt, nobody saw it but I still have it in an envelope. I wrote that one more for myself, to write about my life and what went wrong to get me to where I am today. It was 15 pages long, and I think I don't need anyone else to see it.

I plan to write another one the day of. That one will be directed to the people I leave behind.

Reactions: hfdepression30
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
I have already written mine, it's saved in Google docs. :)

Reactions: Pen>Sword and hfdepression30
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I've been ghosted for weeks. This person isn't a date or a random one, I don't even know what's wrong so I'm gonna leave a pretty fuck you message for them when I leave and maybe they read it in the next couple years.

• Aww..
Reactions: lofticries and Fehler
Mellowness

Mellowness

Feb 22, 2021
I haven't wirtten one and I probably never will. Just the thought of writing one and then failing my attempt. Yikes.

Reactions: hfdepression30 and Tackingintothewind
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I will leave a note for my boyfriend, because I think he deserves some closure and to be told very explicitly that it's not his fault, that there's nothing more he could have done, that he deserves to find someone far more worthy of the love he has to give. I at least owe him that. I plan to leave whatever cash I can with the note as well.

I'd also like to leave an apology note for emergency services and whoever finds me or has to deal with my body. I know some people are used to it and see dead bodies for a living, but I still feel the need to apologise for being another dead body to add to the list.

I'll cover my face too when I do it, and make sure I have a visible note or sign to warn whoever finds me that I'm dead, and to call emergency services immediately rather than attempt to resuscitate and have to see me. I really want to minimise any harm to others as much as I can.

I witnessed a loved one die and still to this day have intrusive flash backs of their lifeless body, and I wish I could take my life without giving anyone else those same kinds of memories to carry. I hope I can make my passing look peaceful and calm.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, Pen>Sword, hfdepression30 and 3 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I've written one to my mom and brother about my wish for them to keep our cat because I'm not sure if they would. He is kind of more mine. I also wrote one about my reasons and who's partially to blame, and another note to pro-lifers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, hfdepression30, Tackingintothewind and 2 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I've written one to my mom and brother about my wish for them to keep our cat because I'm not sure if they would. He is kind of more mine. I also wrote one about my reasons and who's partially to blame, and another note to pro-lifers.

You're the one that Facebook woman is gunning for. She's not making you suicidal is she?

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Think I'll leave one on the day. Sincere, but brief, since I've already explained my situation as good as I can while alive. Can't do more than that. Depending on the circumstances/location, a warning to whomever finds me and probably one for the authorities so they don't needlessly hassle anyone, in particular my mum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, hfdepression30, lobster salad and 1 other person
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Yes, I have written notes but I'm not sure I'm overly happy with what they say. It's hard to accurately explain how I feel and why I want to go, and I don't think they will understand anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: audrey, voyager, Ame and 1 other person
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I wrote one last year when I was in crisis, it's still on my laptop. I might reuse it when the time comes, I'll sign it with "current day carrot cake approves of this message"

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Ame, Mentalmick and 1 other person
S

SoVeryDone

Mar 6, 2021
Many in the past. Some I have saved. Want to go digital now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and hfdepression30
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I wrote one at the time but backed out. I tried again but more of the same, and each time with a note that continued with the previous one. The last note is written, and I do not think I will add more, it is the last of the other three. Even having spent a good time to write them and with many changes, I still do not feel comfortable with them.

• Hugs
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Yeah, it's 5 pages long, single spaced. I'll probably add more. I saved it on Standard Notes app since it's encrypted, I can edit it offline. It's quite an emotional letter.

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I wrote like 8 of them to my parents, brother, my dog, my students and some ex friends.
They're all about love and what I want them to do with my stuff. No regrets, no hate.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: audrey, lofticries, voyager and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I have written a dozen notes, and have made well over 10 redactions because I cannot seem to get the language right. Originally I read other suicide notes and have watched suicide-related videos for reference; those people were clear and concise - they got straight to their point. I am not a wordsmith though and cannot seem to put my own message across properly. My final note will probably come out as a garbled 2-3 page rant.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Ame and hfdepression30
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
I wrotte a note last year in my last attempt (bezondiacpunes, alcohol, morphine, c02 allthogheter nothing worked)

So no more stupid cards for me, I have left clear to anybody than I have getting old and I really livedbmy life and my stuff, so yhe next time I can go to an hotel im gonna hamg miself to the end

• Hugs
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I will video record it as a note

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Pen>Sword, hfdepression30 and 1 other person
P

Polly1

Jan 31, 2021
Only those I need to write to make sure my cat is cared for

• Love
Reactions: voyager, hfdepression30 and Ame
SquirrelsInMyPants

SquirrelsInMyPants

Nov 4, 2020
I have written many as a pastime, but they never satisfy me :( I think I'd leave behind all of it, hoping to answer any questions from anyone

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Every time I think I'm going to try to ctb I write a set of letters and every time it doesn't end up happening I throw them out again because they're never good enough to keep around for next time. I'm not sure I'll end up writing any in the end. The people who matter will know why I did it. The last person I speak to before I die unfortunately bears the burden of "could I have said or done something to stop them?", so I kind of feel the obligation to at least tell that person "nope, nothing you could have done, I lied to your face about being fine so I wouldn't be stopped, how were you supposed to know?"

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
I feel like this:
izd29sgy43n11.jpg

would be the perfect suicide note for me. :P

Here's a link in case it doesn't work.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: audrey, verloren, lofticries and 3 others
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I've written several over the past few years, making changes and editing out anything cringy I might find lol. Used to have one written out but the notebook vanished into my flat many months ago and I haven't found it since. Quite general and a lot of the expected stuff, reminding the people I know would read it that they aren't to blame and trying to give a sense of closure. It can be quite therapuetic writing a note, even if you later on burn it or throw it away.

I also have prepared gifts for my closest friends, some money and sentimental items.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Literally just "dont save me goodbye"

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus