• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Responders/investigators will likely get their first "suicide death investigation form" that's already been filled out by the decedent. (Couldn't really think of what to write to cover whatever they might care to know, so I found and used it as a template.)

My mother will find a page with an inevitably inadequate "explanation" expressing thanks, apologies, and undying love. And a separate page with the passwords, preferences, and practicals that might be pragmatically useful.

Father, friends, and family will receive scheduled texts with even briefer expressions of my loving appreciation.

I may post a recording of Liam Clancy singing "Fiddler's Green" to a Facebook account I haven't used in 5 years.

It's also somewhat possible I will leave a word-trap for the abusive old woman who targeted me as a 19yo dishwasher, specifically because she used her supervisor authority to make me promise her a goodbye in the case of my suicide. While I've always been averse to tainting my self-deliverance with spite, she's obsessively intrusive enough that I know a place that I could post it where only she would ever be able to find by actively looking for it. I don't want to hurt anyone on my way out, but if the most hurtful things I have to say are direct quotes that she has said to and about others, maybe she should be offered the opportunity to remember them? ...Idk, most of all I hate how much of my thoughts she still occupies and if I really needed any revenge it would seem just as mean to leave her with silence... Vindication is not really my thing and it's a grossly impossible situation all around with that particular person...

Last edited:
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Didn't bother to. I made a "suicide playlist" with songs that describe pretty much all my feelings. Maybe I'll send it to someone when the time comes, or leave it playing.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
It took me months to put together a few suicide notes. Feels so horrible they ended up with no purpose. I don't even have the guts to re-read them.

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, but a very short one, straight to the point. I wrote why I did it and that it was my decision and that it's okay that I'm dead and there's nothing to be sad about.

X

xu142201273

Feb 19, 2024
I've been trying to write mine for months and I just don't know what to write. I'm almost giving up and leaving people with doubts
Mine has been ready for weeks now. Just waiting on the means to do the deed.

melons0da

melons0da

Mar 1, 2024
no, mainly bc i want to get rid of any chance that people can figure it out beforehand. once i make the decision, the day before ill write it.
i do be thinking about it, hoping that no-one can read thoughts just yet