• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I'm afraid.

I'm afraid that life is both short and long. Short in the way that you cannot recognize the sweetness soon enough to savor it. Long so that the aches are dark and interminable.

I want to leave. I've just gotten divorced and seriously doubt that I will be able to love again. I've attempted once, about 5 years ago, and my attempt seriously undermined my marriage. I believe that the world is a bad place, not just because of the awfulness visited upon it by people, but by it's very nature. My wife resented my views.

I was able to order SN and now it's sitting in my pantry. I'm still unsure if I want to CTB that way or if I want to use a hood and Nitrogen. Which would be more peaceful?

Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
Did you divorce recently? You'll find love again, I thought I wouldn't either, but after a few tries I found someone who really likes me. It's been a bit scary tho, too intense, I think we're never satisfied, I guess. And I can't forget the last relationship, never will.

Reactions: tbroken
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
As far as peacefulness, I'd bet on the hood and Nitrogen over SN every day.

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
Did you divorce recently? You'll find love again, I thought I wouldn't either, but after a few tries I found someone who really likes me. It's been a bit scary tho, too intense, I think we're never satisfied, I guess. And I can't forget the last relationship, never will.
I'm happy to hear that things worked out for you. You're right, we can never truly be satisfied. That's the human condition and it's overwhelming.
Yes, though, I divorced very recently and I guess that's my fear: Even if I find someone else, they'll never be her. I had my perfect person and fucked it up. I'll never love the next person as much as I love her.

And I'm too much of a coward to simply live alone.
As far as peacefulness, I'd bet on the hood and Nitrogen over SN every day.
That's what I was thinking, but it's such a hassle too get all of the implements in place. If I really wanted to do it that way, I guess I would find a way, though.

Last edited:
TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
I would personally go with hood and nitrogen if i was confident i could do it correctly but i would be worried as i know theres alot me that could go wrong.

I wonder if anyones ever been able to use both by drinking the sn very quickly then putting the hood on to pass out in a few seconds. If something went wrong surely the sn prevent failiure

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Drinking things will always be slower than inert gasses.

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I would personally go with hood and nitrogen if i was confident i could do it correctly but i would be worried as i know theres alot me that could go wrong.

I wonder if anyones ever been able to use both by drinking the sn very quickly then putting the hood on to pass out in a few seconds. If something went wrong surely the sn prevent failiure
Yeah, I think the idea of a failsafe is smart for any of us trying to CTB

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would wait for a while before making my decision. It's your choice at the end of the day but if you've only been divorced recently don't make your decision based on the fear it may not be the same after her. You never really know what the future holds. If you can help it give yourself sometime to feel the loss and move on. Try and see what else is out there. Don't rush into your plans. You don't want to endup regrateing it last minute. Your SN can stay safe in the pantry for a while as long as it's sealed tight. Remember it's a very stable substance.

Reactions: divinemistress36
DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I would wait for a while before making my decision. It's your choice at the end of the day but if you've only been divorced recently don't make your decision based on the fear it may not be the same after her. You never really know what the future holds. If you can help it give yourself sometime to feel the loss and move on. Try and see what else is out there. Don't rush into your plans. You don't want to endup regrateing it last minute. Your SN can stay safe in the pantry for a while as long as it's sealed tight. Remember it's a very stable substance.
I appreciate that sentiment, but this has been a long time coming. The divorce is really just the last straw.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I appreciate that sentiment, but this has been a long time coming. The divorce is really just the last straw.
Am sorry to hear that. In that case to answer your other question, if you can find every thing and properly install the nitrogen method is superior in it's peacefulness and quickness. If not SN would be the next peaceful one but it is the easier option.

Reactions: DogSandwich