• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

Feb 27, 2024
What do you do to die if you have absolutely no mental and other power ?..

I've been trying to read resources here and there were a time when I've been proficient user; but now I just like forgot anything, and now I can't read or just mentally understand what am I reading... Eng not my native but it feels like even to think basic stuff I need to concentrate a lot; when I'm playing games that were usually including planning even basic things feel like I'm solving hard equations...

What are accessible ways to just peacefully and 100% to die ?.. It seem it took me too long to do stuff and I'm now this of a mess... I've been hungry but I have no strengths to make food. It would also only solve hunger; but I hate it and eating. I can eat only things with a lot of salt.

Idk how did I changed topic on that; but I'm struggling. I can't play the games I liked cause I have no mental strenghs to do them anymore; I only watch videos/streams; I feel like a really old person with silence in my head and I don't wanna slowly die from this, I'm still in misery, mb overwhelming amount of it; everything degrades with age, and I got ill and tempreture again; it's ~38C; I don't think my current state is because of it; tho it probably worsens it; but I'm so easy to get ill and it happens constantly to the point that even when not ill I'm afraid of getting ill soon. Also the mental thing is still the same when not ill... I'm forgetting things I did for whole life, I wish to play games that I played for whole life too but I just have no strengs even laying on a chair I sit...

Any recommendations of a peaceful way to die, if you already took it too far ?.. I'm on the edge of city really tall buildings are rare and I'm biologically afraid of height; the railroads are far away too, and idk how to know when train will go by it. The university that I was in had a railroad next to it; but train passing there at the times of study was like a rare ocassion I don't want to exerience a fail of going somewhere and not doing it....

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

Feb 27, 2024
12 ga shotgun with buckshot pellets, 20 degrees into the mouth. it's instant
I'm not in US though I would assume guns are still quite expensive there and idk something tells with how I look it could be impossible to get.... Even if possible probably also big mental pain to get; which I have lately none strenghs for; even if being in US....

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, I really wish there are straightforward ways to just peacefully die, to me it's extreme cruelty how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. I'd find it so relieving if there's the option to just fall asleep eternally, but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If my husband dies before me I will head off into the wilderness, in cold weather, and fade away from hypothermia. It's a peaceful way to go. For anyone who lives somewhere it's cold for at least part of the year, or can travel to such a place, it's an option. (It doesn't have to be a wilderness area, though it should be somewhere you won't be found by someone and revived before you are dead.) There is information about it on this forum, though it's scattered. Use the search feature to find it.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Have you looked in to exit bags and nitrogen? Needs some information gathering to pull of and building the bag but is quite peacefully way to end it.

Since you mentioned you have no strength I'd understand if it's to difficult, but I found my strength by seeing that the end will be peaceful. Second it was a distraction from the pain looking for components and building it.

I'm almost finished, but I haven't found to strength to complete it yet, maybe I'm to scared to since it would allow me to CTB very quickly.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
If my husband dies before me I will head off into the wilderness, in cold weather, and fade away from hypothermia. It's a peaceful way to go. For anyone who lives somewhere it's cold for at least part of the year, or can travel to such a place, it's an option. (It doesn't have to be a wilderness area, though it should be somewhere you won't be found by someone and revived before you are dead.) There is information about it on this forum, though it's scattered. Use the search feature to find it.
Isn't frostbit similar to burning alive? At least that's what I've heard.

Reactions: Homo erectus
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
because shooting yourself is the best way to die but getting a gun is difficult. Maybe the classic method of hanging yourself would be the way to go but I hope you can get through all this shit you are going through.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Isn't frostbit similar to burning alive? At least that's what I've heard.
I said hypothermia, not frostbite. You definitely don't want to get frostbite. It's very nasty, and can result in gangrene, amputated limbs, and other horrors. Hypothermia is when your core body temperature falls below the level needed for metabolism to occur normally. A mild amount of that (a drop of a few degrees) will affect your ability to function but won't do you any permanent harm, and you recover easily. I know; it happened to me once out in the wilds. Hypothermia sufficient to cause death will occur when your core temperate has fallen below about 50 degrees Fahrenheit, or about 10 degrees centigrade. Frostbite, on the other hand, occurs when some of your tissues, usually extremities, have actually frozen, and obviously that can only occur at air temperatures below (and, in practice, usually well below) 32 degrees F (0 degrees C).

If you use hypothermia to ctb you can do it at temperatures a little above freezing, especially if it is wet and windy, or you can do it at a very cold temperature. Only in the latter case would there be a danger of frostbite, and it would only be a concern if someone were to find you and succeed in reviving you before the hypothrmia killed you.

In both cases there could be some risk of permanent brain damage if you were close to death and someone found you and revived you.

So if you do use this method, it is very important to ensure that you will not be found until you are dead.