• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rojasara

Sep 7, 2020
has anyone tried insulin overdose
i have full access to pharmacy

tell me about it if you know ?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
G

gobuffs

Sep 7, 2020
A friend of mine at one time was using insulin for its bodybuilding purposes (weird and ironic right)? Well the young me wanted to see what it was all about and I
had him inject me. I don't know what went wrong and what the difference was, but it almost sent me into this shock. It was a scary feeling. Not a great answer I know, but if you want to overdose on it, it can certainly be done. Its not peaceful though.

R

rojasara

Sep 7, 2020
A friend of mine at one time was using insulin for its bodybuilding purposes (weird and ironic right)? Well the young me wanted to see what it was all about and I
had him inject me. I don't know what went wrong and what the difference was, but it almost sent me into this shock. It was a scary feeling. Not a great answer I know, but if you want to overdose on it, it can certainly be done. Its not peaceful though.
what if i take aprezolam for sleep ..???

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/insulin-overdose.32770/post-604686
I personally don't know much about insulin but it's been discussed on this site before

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
A dude in the psychiatric hospital I had to spend some time tried suicide like that

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I tried it. My insulin was out of date though( im not diabetic). It looked fine and hadn't changed composition. I guess something had happened to it even though you couldn't tell by looking at it. I had been doing recreational drugs dugs and drinking alot of alcohol. I went to sleep, which is obviously not recommended ...hence why i did it.

I just woke up and felt a little weak and needed sugar.

I was fuked off. because i'd read how 'dangerous' it was ,and im sure is ,aswell.

I think i read in PPH you need to do like 1000iu(non diabetic) and it would be hard to inject. they base this on using 10ml vials and drawing out using insulin needles. saying it like 20 needles or something. thing is now you have the pens which contain quite high doses I think mine was 100iu/ml and 3ml. so my math just over 3 pens and you reach the 1000iu easy. that wouldn't be hard at all to achieve????

R

rojasara

Sep 7, 2020
I tried it. My insulin was out of date though( im not diabetic). It looked fine and hadn't changed composition. I guess something had happened to it even though you couldn't tell by looking at it. I had been doing recreational drugs dugs and drinking alot of alcohol. I went to sleep, which is obviously not recommended ...hence why i did it.

I just woke up and felt a little weak and needed sugar.

I was fuked off. because i'd read how 'dangerous' it was ,and im sure is ,aswell.

I think i read in PPH you need to do like 1000iu(non diabetic) and it would be hard to inject. they base this on using 10ml vials and drawing out using insulin needles. saying it like 20 needles or something. thing is now you have the pens which contain quite high doses I think mine was 100iu/ml and 3ml. so my math just over 3 pens and you reach the 1000iu easy. that wouldn't be hard at all to achieve????
what if i inject insulin direct into IV ?
will it give more effect ?

• Hugs
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not sure, i have read a little bit about in the PPH( after i had tried to CTB with it).

there is a little bit of info on it but not much, i think it may be a bit dated aswell? I just know it says 1000iu could possibly be enough for a non diabetic, but for a diabetic considerably more.

Don't go offf what i say though for sure, just a little bit i have read about it.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020

It would work. Especially with U-500. Hypoglycemia is a very unpleasant experience from what I understand but I would think you'd be unconscious pretty fast.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

Usually does not work. Unfortunately I cannot remember why. Still check out the resource section, and check for investigations on 'lethal dose of insulin'.

Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
I'm insulin dependant and I've considered using insulin in combination with other methods to ensure death. I wouldn't trust it as the main method because I think it would take hours and be not necessarily painful but extremely uncomfortable and stressful. So...I don't manage my diabetes well. I ran out of my normal insulin (novolog) and had to use crappy walmart insulin and my body did not react well. One time I had such low blood sugar I woke up completely drenched in sweat. Tried to get out of bed and fell onto the floor and had to crawl with my arms (my legs were barely functional) into the kitchen to get some orange juice and candy. It probably took at least 15min for me to get there but it felt like hours. For reference I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and the kitchen is about 40ft from my bed. Do not recommend.

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm insulin dependant and I've considered using insulin in combination with other methods to ensure death. I wouldn't trust it as the main method because I think it would take hours and be not necessarily painful but extremely uncomfortable and stressful. So...I don't manage my diabetes well. I ran out of my normal insulin (novolog) and had to use crappy walmart insulin and my body did not react well. One time I had such low blood sugar I woke up completely drenched in sweat. Tried to get out of bed and fell onto the floor and had to crawl with my arms (my legs were barely functional) into the kitchen to get some orange juice and candy. It probably took at least 15min for me to get there but it felt like hours. For reference I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and the kitchen is about 40ft from my bed. Do not recommend.

thankyou for that.

see i was always told. oh its so dangerous(small amounts) and you just fall into a coma and can die. thats why i tried it!

Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
thankyou for that.

see i was always told. oh its so dangerous(small amounts) and you just fall into a coma and can die. thats why i tried it!
Yaa I mean it's definitly possible to OD on it but as far as I know there's no info on how to do it comfortably. If it was easy I would have done it by now. I have other examples of extreme hypoglycemia. My memory is really foggy on these because of how low I was. I remember blurry images like as if I was moving my head side to side really fast. Feeling nothing but fear and freezing cold. (That's something I forgot to mention in my last post, I felt like I was freezing to death) my boyfriend found me and saved me by syringe feeding me sugar water basicly. Apparently I was completely inarticulate.
So ya if anyone wants to try this method....be careful.

S

sihaam

Oct 10, 2020
I've tried to induce a near death experience last year. I didn't intend to die so I took 100u. I didn't feel anything just slept and woke up in hospital. I was in a 40hr coma after my roommate found me. no one noticed that I attempted they just thought it was a freak accident. Unfortunately/ fortunately I didn't feel any pain or see anything. I've read an article on a man that tried to do it. He took 2000units and told his wife after regretting it. He slipped into a coma for 1mnth but he survived without any brain damage. I've also read that there is a 2.7% chance of brain damage and 2.7% chance of death. The pens I have contains 100units/3ml. To sat on the safe side you would need 3000