• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thecreepycanadian

Oct 24, 2023
I feel it's actually helping me. I can't believe it. I can feel it activating something in my brain, waking me up from this 33 year nightmare I've been drowning in. Like, I can see colour again, and feel again. I just can't believe how powerful this is.

Sometimes I feel like I have lost my mind, because I've felt dead/absent for 33 years, and now I feel alive/present. What a waste, all that time, just gone. Antidepressants were no help. They were more like a band aid. They just "numbed" everything and made me not care that everything was numb. It was like I was viewing life through binoculars that make everything seem far away, while wearing noise reduction headphones, and just waiting/praying to die

Cannabis oil is bringing me back to life. It's kinda scary to feel again, but amazing. I hope it can do the same for you guys.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I used to use it for epilepsy, though I have stopped using purely because I forget about it all of the time... Got so used on always trying to remember the other medicine I take by morning and I screwed the rest of the schedule.

I probably should ask someone to remind me to take it again in time... Though it feels quite embaressing to do so.

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
It did for me too. The feelings that cannabis gave me sort of "taught" my brain what happiness was supposed to look like, and now I can imitate it when I'm sober. I recently decided to try and stay sober though, at least for now, because I want to see if those positive effects last long-term.