• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just wondering if anyone had purchased The Peaceful Pill Handbook and what their thoughts were about it?
I have looked at their site. I did see you need to prove you are over 50 and may possibly be asked for I.D.
That kinda scares me a little. I don't really like giving them my info.
I guess they give you a list of Nembutal suppliers ? Or other drugs as effective ?
I am a little nervous of having my n being stopped at customs or at my post office. Also don't want to go to jail just because I want to die.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

P.S. If I wasn't allowed to post this ... feel free to delete it. I just thought it might be safer to ask these questions here instead of Reddit.

I

Iota

Apr 18, 2018
Just wondering if anyone had purchased The Peaceful Pill Handbook and what their thoughts were about it?
I have looked at their site. I did see you need to prove you are over 50 and may possibly be asked for I.D.
I guess they give you a list of Nembutal suppliers ? Or other drugs as effective ?
I am a little nervous of having my n being stopped at customs or at my post office. Also don't want to go to jail just because I want to die.

P.S. If I wasn't allowed to post this ... feel free to delete it. I just thought it might be safer to ask these questions here instead of Reddit.
The site here actually has copies of the book you're looking for. Just scroll up to the stickied Resources tab. You can find legit PDF copies there.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
They give you a review of different methods.
N is the best methods they have reviewed and therefore will have a lot of information about how to access it and how to use it, they also give you a couple of protonmails which you can order N from.
Sadly AV is the only guy left in the business, and if you're confused about where he ships and the like, just email him once and he will have a bot respond with all the details you will ever need, with everything from the shelf life to where you can store it.

Do keep in mind: use protonmail to email him.

Also as lota said, it's in the resource thread, be sure to download the Dec 2017 version.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

You can find The Peaceful Pill Handbook and other euthanasia guides here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

For anyone seriously considering self-deliverance, it's important to read and research as much as possible. There are many methods, and each person will have their own preference depending on their situation. I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook, Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death, and Dignified Dying.

SleepItOff

SleepItOff

Would that I could
May 5, 2018
N is the best methods they have reviewed and therefore will have a lot of information about how to access it and how to use it, they also give you a couple of protonmails which you can order N from.
Sadly AV is the only guy left in the business, and if you're confused about where he ships and the like, just email him once and he will have a bot respond with all the details you will ever need, with everything from the shelf life to where you can store it.

Also as lota said, it's in the resource thread, be sure to download the Dec 2017 version.
What is protonmail exactly? And do you know if it's likely customs in the US would seize it?

A little nervous...I sent AV an email last night via protonmail, and haven't heard anything back yet. Is a bot reply supposed to happen immediately? Do you know how long I can expect to wait before hearing something from him? Thanks~

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
What is protonmail exactly? And do you know if it's likely customs in the US would seize it?

A little nervous...I sent AV an email last night via protonmail, and haven't heard anything back yet. Is a bot reply supposed to happen immediately? Do you know how long I can expect to wait before hearing something from him? Thanks~

Protonmail is a secure mailing service which encrypts the emails you send, it's developed by CERN.
It's very rare for N to be seized in the US from what I've heard, AV himself says in his email that countries like Germany or Taiwan think have some pretty rough times with it, but he can pure the bottle of N into a water bottle since they rarely double check if it's just a water bottle.

I've always thought it was an automated response because the message seemed very formal and general, so he might actually just copy paste it instead of having a bot doing the work. Worst case he has changed emails since the email in the pph we have is from dec 2017.

While waiting for AV I suggest you read the text document I'm attaching, it contains the email he sends.

Attachments

• New_Text_Document.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 362
SleepItOff

SleepItOff

Would that I could
May 5, 2018
Protonmail is a secure mailing service which encrypts the emails you send, it's developed by CERN.
It's very rare for N to be seized in the US from what I've heard, AV himself says in his email that countries like Germany or Taiwan think have some pretty rough times with it, but he can pure the bottle of N into a water bottle since they rarely double check if it's just a water bottle.

I've always thought it was an automated response because the message seemed very formal and general, so he might actually just copy paste it instead of having a bot doing the work. Worst case he has changed emails since the email in the pph we have is from dec 2017.

While waiting for AV I suggest you read the text document I'm attaching, it contains the email he sends.
Thanks for your reply! Definitely gave it a good read through, and will now just bite my nails while I wait to hear back. In the worst case scenario (that I never hear back) any tips on trying to find a different supplier? Thank you!

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for your reply! Definitely gave it a good read through, and will now just bite my nails while I wait to hear back. In the worst case scenario (that I never hear back) any tips on trying to find a different supplier? Thank you!

The only way to find a legitimate N supplier is from the pph, which makes it so you only have to wait for 8chan to leak it.
I recommend you to lurk https://8ch.net/suicide/ for the next pph update because if the email no longer works, the dudes at 8chan will realize it as well.

Friendly reminder to never try the darknet for N.

SleepItOff

SleepItOff

Would that I could
May 5, 2018
Thanks so much <3 I'll definitely check that out, thank you for all your help! (And don't worry, I know better than to take a chance on the darknet haha)

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Also as lota said, it's in the resource thread, be sure to download the Dec 2017 version.[/
The site here actually has copies of the book you're looking for. Just scroll up to the stickied Resources tab. You can find legit PDF copies there.

All I really need is a supplier of N ... not the handbook.
If you have that info or email could you post it or PM me ... I didn't see if we could PM people on here but I haven't been here that long.
Thanks if you can help. :)

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
I have purchased it a few years ago it's a complicated read if I'm being honest

It's all boils down to two methods one is of course nembutal the only issue I have with it is that it's almost impossible to buy seeing it's been illegal for a while

The basically say your best chance is to fly to Mexico and try find it in some chemist
The internet is full of people claiming to sell it and some websites seem so legit

But the good thing is that the peaceful pill website has a list of all the con sites

The second method is the helium hood method this one is a lot easier and you can get all the stuff for it easily
But the whole setting up the bag thing is very complex and there is a small chance that failure can leave you brain dead

If I could find a website that sold Nembutal legibly I would be all over it sounds almost too good to be true

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

Can you help me with verify the email of A.
Because i had his email from the 2016 pdf and have send him money last week by paypall.
he tells me now it is stuck till half november.

But by reading the 2018 version today that i did not have before i see now that A email ending with mzv in the name is fake>
Who is who and who is real

can you help me?

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Can you help me with verify the email of A.
Because i had his email from the 2016 pdf and have send him money last week by paypall.
he tells me now it is stuck till half november.

But by reading the 2018 version today that i did not have before i see now that A email ending with mzv in the name is fake>
Who is who and who is real

can you help me?

While late, I sent you a DM.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I really wish Exit International would stop with theit geriatrics only bullcrap. Yes their voices need to be heard too but what about the rest of us? The whole "gotta be 50" thing is garbage on their part.

I read the eHandBook in 2015 from a guy who copied and pasted it for me from The Suicide Project. I think it was the 2012 version. It didn't tell me anything that I already knew as far as methods go. Not sure what they got now.

Last edited:
AnxietyLion

AnxietyLion

N O T H I N G
Jul 6, 2019
Can someone message me A's email please so I can confirm I have the right one?