• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
as a kid i nearly drowned because of a shitty prank by our summer camp councilors. i was def panicked, though i dont remember anything else, other than i didnt really care.

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I had my near death from hanging a few years ago in the woods. I had used a tree limb for the rope and did what I needed to do. I remember while hanging there the sun was fading and everything went black.

I don't know how much time went by, but when I came to, I was laying on the ground. The branch had broke, and I was laying on the ground with the branch across my waist.
Oh god, how awful. I'm so sorry. Did you get medical help after?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Oh god, how awful. I'm so sorry. Did you get medical help after?
I had to I was hurting so bad. My neck, my back, waist, and legs were killing me. I passed out several times from pain trying to get out of the woods. When I got to a road, I passed out again, and someone called ambulance, and of course the police were sent.

The doctor checked me out and questioned me, and I eventually told him it was a failed suicide. Ended up going to the Happy House for nearly a year and a half.

Couldn't walk right for a while, and my voice was gone, more of a raspy whisper, but not completely gone.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I've had a few overdoses from H. One time they said I wasn't breathing & my heart wasn't beating when I was found. But I just remember being high, I sat down to have a cigarette & next thing I wake up being rescued by these paramedic fire fighters. There was no pain. Not til I was revived w/ naloxone & oxygen and realized what was happening. That's when I felt depression & Anxiety come back.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I had to I was hurting so bad. My neck, my back, waist, and legs were killing me. I passed out several times from pain trying to get out of the woods. When I got to a road, I passed out again, and someone called ambulance, and of course the police were sent.

The doctor checked me out and questioned me, and I eventually told him it was a failed suicide. Ended up going to the Happy House for nearly a year and a half.

Couldn't walk right for a while, and my voice was gone, more of a raspy whisper, but not completely gone.
Omg that sounds hellish. I can't even imagine the pain. They sent you for a tear and a half????? To a psych hospital or whatever?

I'm sorry for all the pain you went through.

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Omg that sounds hellish. I can't even imagine the pain. They sent you for a tear and a half????? To a psych hospital or whatever?

I'm sorry for all the pain you went through.
Yea, psych ward. I think they kept me longer because it's wasn't the first time I was in a nut house.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Yea, psych ward. I think they kept me longer because it's wasn't the first time I was in a nut house.
After my attempt that got me closest to dying, I had to do a 2 month stint (I have a history as well) but a year and a half is CRAZY…. No pun intended. Thats actually fucking terrifying. Did it help at all?

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
After my attempt that got me closest to dying, I had to do a 2 month stint (I have a history as well) but a year and a half is CRAZY…. No pun intended. Thats actually fucking terrifying. Did it help at all?
Honestly, no. I've been dealing with doctors, hospitals, psych wards, medication, and counselors most of my life, and I'm still where I've always been. I finally quit dealing with all that. The last therapist I had told me flat out, that there was nothing more she could do for me, and sent me on my way. That's when I gave up on all of it.

Reactions: divinemistress36