• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I know a lot of suicides it seems to be instinct you read in the news the family had no idea like the 18 year old GB Olympic snowboard Ellie Soutter her family had no idea

Who on here (being anonymous and all that) will it be a shock for family and who I guess won't it ?

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
My family won't be shocked although I think there is always an element of shock when anyone kills themselves, even in those cases where someone has been in and out of institutions for years and had multiple known attempts. I have never been hospitalized but a couple people know I've seen shrinks and suffered from "depression" for a very long time.

Reactions: thickwing and skitliv
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
My family won't be shocked although I think there is always an element of shock when anyone kills themselves
Same, my family knows about my history with depression

Reactions: Smilla
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
They are aware, yes. I can see this being a Sunday activity at some point

Last edited:
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I don't think my family will be shocked when I kill myself. I've mentioned I'm suicidal to my sister before and just today to my father. My family doesn't understand clinical depression. I don't think they'll ever get it. They just sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist. They never ask me if I'm doing ok, or say they're concerned about me. My husband, however, knows all about me and does get it. I just want my family to care, too.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, licebap and Smilla
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
They know. My dad gave me the gun his father used to kill himself. The tradition skips a generation in my family

Reactions: Unsure girl, Dead_Inside and lv-gras
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
They know. My dad gave me the gun his father used to kill himself. The tradition skips a generation in my family
If you have a gun why are you always asking about this strange methods? You want it to look accidental?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

That's intense and a bit evil—it's almost like saying to someone "here, kill yourself".

Reactions: Dead_Inside
T

Tiburcio

My parents and my brother has no idea of this, finding me hung will be a very sweet surprise for them...:wink:

Apart of this I want to clarify I don't want to die for harming others, that's just a secondary effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dead_Inside and ge0rge
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
They don't know ... it's going to suck. I try my best to just die by accident all the time, so they can not feel so bad about it.
I didn't think much about it honestly ... then someone on this forum posted about how their sister would be devisated when she found out.... and it's the first time I thought about my sister finding out.... wish I hadn't thought of that.
I'm the oldest. It was always my job to keep us safe.

Reactions: lv-gras, thickwing, agreement and 1 other person
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
They don't know ... it's going to suck. I try my best to just die by accident all the time, so they can not feel so bad about it.
I didn't think much about it honestly ... then someone on this forum posted about how their sister would be devisated when she found out.... and it's the first time I thought about my sister finding out.... wish I hadn't thought of that.
I'm the oldest. It was always my job to keep us safe.

It might have been me you're talking about. I've mentioned several times how devastated my sister will be when I kill myself. The thought tortures me, but I don't have a choice. I love her so much...I hate that I will hurt her.

Reactions: lv-gras, agreement and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
It might have been me you're talking about. I've mentioned several times how devastated my sister will be when I kill myself. The thought tortures me, but I don't have a choice. I love her so much...I hate that I will hurt her.
Think it might have been. Should have stopped reading. I just wanted to died so badly I just did it. Planned and just did it. Never though of anyone. Just put out enough food for my animals.
I can't stop myself from doing it again... but this time. ...I'll probably cry thinking about what she will have to ID at the morgue. The OD would have been better for her to see but she still wouldn't have been happy with me .... I am so fucking sorry for her.

Reactions: lv-gras
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Think it might have been. Should have stopped reading. I just wanted to died so badly I just did it. Planned and just did it. Never though of anyone. Just put out enough food for my animals.
I can't stop myself from doing it again... but this time. ...I'll probably cry thinking about what she will have to ID at the morgue. The OD would have been better for her to see but she still wouldn't have been happy with me .... I am so fucking sorry for her.

You're leaving animals behind, too? Do you have anyone lined up to care for them? I'll be leaving a cat behind, but there are people lined up to care for her.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
My family will not be shocked. I've attempted suicide before and been in the mental hospital. It will not be a shock to them.

Reactions: Tiburcio and ScaredOfLife
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I made peace with my sister a few years ago, she understood at the time of diagnosis and when the symptoms were peaking. The rest of the family are unaware of my intention to CTB.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
You're leaving animals behind, too? Do you have anyone lined up to care for them? I'll be leaving a cat behind, but there are people lined up to care for her.
Two cats. But they will be well cared for. Leaving them money too. Everyone in my family loves animals. Only had to bridge the gap for them. I wrote a time delayed email asking a friend to come by and check on them- they would have only been alone for 24 hours.

Reactions: lv-gras and ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Two cats. But they will be well cared for. Leaving them money too. Everyone in my family loves animals. Only had to bridge the gap for them. I wrote a time delayed email asking a friend to come by and check on them- they would have only been alone for 24 hours.

When are you planning to ctb? I think I've got about a month or two until I have to do it. I can go in peace knowing my cat will be cared for. I never should have adopted a cat or married a man in the condition I'm in. It was very selfish of me.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
They won't be shocked to the fact that I can die because of suicide. But they'll be shocked to the fact that they thought I was already okay. Ha-ha.