• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
On Zoloft for 8(?) months now. It works but isn't a cure. Serotonin syndrome sucks. Before it worked I was incredibly suicidal for 6 or so weeks after starting.Talking impulsive attempts at hanging.

dhaak

dhaak

Dec 25, 2023
I've been on over 10 ssris over 25 years and they do absolutely FUCK ALL except give me brain zaps and make me lose libido. FUCK that shit
Similar experience here. When I started on lexapro I got psychically sick for a week or two. It also made my depression worse. When it took "hold" of me, it felt like all emotions were flat, not just the negative ones. I couldn't find any pleasure anymore, at all. And just like you, my libido took a huge hit.

When I came off them, the brain zaps and dizziness was insane. Whenever I spoke about this with shrinks they always waved it away as if I was exaggerating. It was torture. At times I couldn't even move my head. It was like being shitfaced drunk. It lasted for weeks and it's the main reason why I'll never use SSRI's again.

The side effects vary wildly from person to person I think though.

bleeding_heart_show

bleeding_heart_show

Dec 23, 2023
I was prescribed them as a teenager and they made me have unpleasantly aggressive thoughts. I quit taking them after I almost hurt someone while driving. I don't think they're for me, but some may benefit from them.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I've been on a lot of drugs in my life, started being prescribed when I was 5. But during my last psych stay last year, they put me on Lexapro (escitalopram) and honestly it's like a fucking miracle drug for my brain. It's really hard to describe. But I would say that existing is moderately to significantly less excruciating to bear while I'm on it. And my body honestly because I can actually achieve a surface level of relaxation, something I've never felt before. Like I still want to die, but I'm in far less hysteria and pain

I've been out of it for two weeks now and the difference without it is fucking miserable.

Trying to get a new psychiatrist right now is ass tho. So idk how long I'm going to be without it. Fucking sucks. Only took 27 years to find one that works, and now I can't get it lol. If I had money, I could just buy it direct like the rich people do.

At this point I'd blow the pharmacy tech for those pills (fuck I'm such a faggot) for the relief they provide me from my own brain.

B

bobcat01

Mar 10, 2024
effexor destroyed my life. it's why im here.