TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have not explicitly told anyone, but it was a close call that one time a few months ago where my father caught wind unexpectedly about my wishing to be dead sooner than later. He found out indirectly and ever since then, I've always been downplaying my suicidality and avoiding that as much as possible. Also I would never tell anyone IRL because nothing good can come out of it; they will almost always try to talk me out of it, intervene, and/or keep a close eye on me, harrying me and invading my privacy, peace of mind. The last thing I need or want is someone to intervene and ruin my attempt or progress to attempt. Therefore, I'm telling nobody that has the power and capability to prevent me from exercising my right to self-determination.

In an ideal world, where the choice of self-determination is accepted, I would not have to go to such great lengths to acquire, hide said method, and suffer until my very final moment. Instead, I would have just had understanding and kind support while I go peacefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: GrassFields