motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Happy birthday! I'll bring the vodka, you bring those little PVC shorts I pretend I don't like.
gay GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Happy late birthday, young man!
Black Cat Thumbs Up GIF

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and motel rooms
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
First and foremost, Happy belated birthday! Secondly, in an odd way you remind me of my dads because they are old and have a sentimental attachment to music like that as well haha! I hope you had a peaceful day<3

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
First and foremost, Happy belated birthday! Secondly, in an odd way you remind me of my dads because they are old and have a sentimental attachment to music like that as well haha!
Screw you, kid! S. McLachlan & her sappy music have saved countless kitties & doggies! :)) I'll have you know I'm still beyond cool & I often wear an old Sonic Youth t-shirt that's never been washed to prove it. :sunglasses: My partner's 29 & he forced me to like two S.Mclachlan songs by playing them while naked; I'm a helpless victim of underhanded conditioning!

Kool Thing sittin' with a kitty
Now you know you're sure lookin' pretty
Rock the beat just a little faster
Now I know you are the master
I don't wanna, I don't think so

Kool Thing walkin' like a panther
Come on and give me an answer

• Love
Reactions: nightnightnitrite and not-2-b-the-answer
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I remember getting caught in elementary school trying to use one of my dads credit cards to send sarah and those poor raggedy bitches five bucks a month! :pfff:
Screw you, kid! S. McLachlan & her sappy music have saved countless kitties & doggies! :)) I'll have you know I'm still beyond cool & I often wear an old Sonic Youth t-shirt that's never been washed to prove it. :sunglasses: My partner's 29 & he forced me to like two S.Mclachlan songs by playing them while naked; I'm a helpless victim of underhanded conditioning!