• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
In a weird backwards way being happy is making me want to CTB sooner. Ending things on a good note and all that.

Currently on call with my best friend watching a movie and finally feeling a little comfortable in my skin.

I NEED to cease conciousness while I'm riding this high so I go out happy, I wish I had my gun already :/

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I relate. It's like you're scared of being happy
because you feel it will all get bad again. It hurts too much going through it every time. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, it's a very conflicting feeling. Sending love. <3

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
I can relate too. Sadness is somehow way more comfortable.

Reactions: cryone
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I relate. It's like you're scared of being happy
because you feel it will all get bad again. It hurts too much going through it every time. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, it's a very conflicting feeling. Sending love. <3
Or because there's underlying hatred for the world and myself and I believe I don't deserve being happy while I'm a piece of shit and while so many others are suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Respectfully idk if you guys understand what I'm saying😭

I'm saying I want to leave while I'm still happy