• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost-unfound

Mar 10, 2023
I've been running trials for hanging but I'm not sure if I am doing it correctly. When I do it I feel a strong pressure in my face, and a bit of pain, followed by something like numbness that starts around my upper lip and spreads across my face. This all takes just a few seconds. I haven't tried any longer than that for fear of accidentally ending my life earlier than I intended to. Am I supposed to feel these things, or is it an indication that I'm doing something wrong?

Reactions: Body bobi
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
That's an indication that it's working perfectly. This means that the blood arteries providing oxygen to those areas are being blocked.

Hanging blocks the carotid and jugular. Make sure not to crush the windpipe, it'll make it painful.

Reactions: Worndown and dyn00ss
L

lost-unfound

Mar 10, 2023
That's an indication that it's working perfectly. This means that the blood arteries providing oxygen to those areas are being blocked.

Hanging blocks the carotid and jugular. Make sure not to crush the windpipe, it'll make it painful.
Thanks! I was hoping that was the case. I did play around with positioning and found some spots that seemed to be crushing things painfully, so I'll avoid those.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
If you're not ready to go yet, then be careful. If you shut down the carotids, you can black out, and if you're using something other than your hands, you could just not wake up again.

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
If you feel strong pressure in your face, you have only squeezed the jugular arteries and not hit the carotid arteries. Please stop immediately then. If you hit the carotid arteries, you will only feel a very strange sensation in your head, where your brain reflexively registers that you are doing it right. No pressure or pain! Followed by convulsions or numbness in the extremities.

Reactions: kernel_panic