• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
correction its called "How to tie the hangman's noose" I watched it about 10 times. It's reliable
A hangmans knot was created for long drop. One of the things it does is help break your neck. That will not occur in any other method.
Go with a good knot that slides easily. It cinching tight on your neck is what compresses the arteries and makes you pass out. The uniterrupted pressure is what kills you.

Reactions: Meteora and afterlyfebob
A

afterlyfebob

Jun 30, 2023
You don't want a hangman's noose for full; It won't cinch well and it's reserved for the long drop.
Oh. What about belt and sheet?
A hangmans knot was created for long drop. One of the things it does is help break your neck. That will not occur in any other method.
Go with a good knot that slides easily. It cinching tight on your neck is what compresses the arteries and makes you pass out. The uniterrupted pressure is what kills you.
Ohhh okay. Thank you!

A

afterlyfebob

Jun 30, 2023
Together? Not ideal, but could work. Depends on your weight really.
Dang I was about to use that tonight. Yes, together. I tied a knot with a belt to the bedsheet and wrapped the end of the bedsheet to balcony railings that opens to my living room. The belt will go around my neck and I hope I can have it pull at my carotid artery or jugular artery on my neck. And I weigh around 164lbs / 72.5 kg

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Dang I was about to use that tonight. Yes, together. I tied a knot with a belt to the bedsheet and wrapped the end of the bedsheet to balcony railings that opens to my living room. The belt will go around my neck and I hope I can have it pull at my carotid artery or jugular artery on my neck. And I weigh around 164lbs / 72.5 kg
Okay, well don't let me discourage you. Only you can see the reality of the setup and ascertain whether or not it gives you the confidence required to catch the bus. So just to confirm, youre going full and over the balcony, which I presume sits above a road? Okay 72.5 isn't too much. If it's full and you place the belt high on the jawline, you should have the position and force required for the carotids. The jugulars are not the focus here, cause if they cinch alone without the carotids, then it'll prolong the procedure and leave you blue in the face (literally).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
A

afterlyfebob

Jun 30, 2023
Okay, well don't let me discourage you. Only you can see the reality of the setup and ascertain whether or not it gives you the confidence required to catch the bus. So just to confirm, youre going full and over the balcony, which I presume sits above a road? Okay 72.5 isn't too much. If it's full and you place the belt high on the jawline, you should have the position and force required for the carotids. The jugulars are not the main focus here, as they'll prolong the procedure and leave you blue in the face (literally).
Okay, I just want it to work. its an interior balcony inside my home. yeah I mean hanging is what I set to do to ctb. yes im going full suspension over the balcony that sits above my living room. lol It'll leave me purple in the face since im black. Okay thank you for the advice. i've tried partial suspension and I moved after it was working which i guess messed up the method, i was coughing up blood and blood in my eyes. now im aiming for full suspension

Reactions: Meteora
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Okay, I just want it to work. its an interior balcony inside my home. yeah I mean hanging is what I set to do to ctb. yes im going full suspension over the balcony that sits above my living room. lol It'll leave me purple in the face since im black. Okay thank you for the advice. i've tried partial suspension and I moved after it was working which i guess messed up the method, i was coughing up blood and blood in my eyes. now im aiming for full suspension
I hope it goes well for you also. I see, sorry, was having trouble picturing it at first. Good to see you kept your sense of humour till the end, that's the spirit! And I'm sorry you had to suffer that sorry situation, but at least you learnt from it. There's people on here that keep trying the same method and it's clearly crushing for morale.

Reactions: Amyend88, Meteora and afterlyfebob
A

afterlyfebob

Jun 30, 2023
I hope it goes well for you also. I see, sorry, was having trouble picturing it at first. Good to see you kept your sense of humour till the end, that's the spirit! And I'm sorry you had to suffer that sorry situation, but at least you learnt from it. There's people on here that keep trying the same method and it's clearly crushing for morale.
Thank you. I really hope so too! Yeah, i figured, Im not really good at describing things. yes humour, thank you! Its okay and right I learned from it. Agreed.

Reactions: Meteora and CW36
J

josephk

-
Jun 19, 2023
Sorry if this has been answered before, but what do you do with your hands? What's to stop SI kicking in and grabbing the rope?

Reactions: Meteora
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Sorry if this has been answered before, but what do you do with your hands? What's to stop SI kicking in and grabbing the rope?
You go full. It's physically impossible to release a noose under such a gravitational force, even if you were super light or super strong.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88, Meteora and josephk
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Thank you all for the clear descriptions. Its really helpful.
I want to go for full suspension.
I still havent understood where it is best to place the rope: at the jawline or underneath the voice box?
and you place the belt high on the jawline, you should have the position and force required for the carotids.
Guess both are possible, one might be more effective.
Would be great if someone knew.

Reactions: Marshy63