• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4ftskeruk

Oct 29, 2020
How do i hang myself in my room? I dont know where to put the rope or how i am going to do since this is a room in a accomodation and doesnt have anything available to hold it

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!

4ftskeruk

Oct 29, 2020
A hotel available? Maybe a bathroom door in a hotel or closet might work?
Anyways, think long and hard before you go. Death is forever.
But where do i put the rope? I am in a student acommodation so it would do the same. I just dont really know how to prepare and make it happen

HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Are there any window frames in your room?
I tried using a metallic window frame as the anchor once and it would've worked if it wasn't for my SI

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
How do i hang myself in my room? I dont know where to put the rope or how i am going to do since this is a room in a accomodation and doesnt have anything available to hold it

Some advice... you go to bed, sleep and wake up in the morning, do some research, think very carefully about if this is really what you want, and take it from there. Nobody here can advise you where or how to tie your rope. You sound very young, and perhaps impulsive. Please think carefully, this is not a game.

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Some advice... you go to bed, sleep and wake up in the morning, do some research, think very carefully about if this is really what you want, and take it from there. Nobody here can advise you where or how to tie your rope. You sound very young, and perhaps impulsive. Please think carefully, this is not a game.
Second this. You don't want to do anything out of impulse.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x

4ftskeruk

Oct 29, 2020
Second this. You don't want to do anything out of impulse.
It is not out of impulsive. This month i have tried more than one time with sleeping pills and alcohol and just this year i had a lot of unsuccessful tries
Are there any window frames in your room?
I tried using a metallic window frame as the anchor once and it would've worked if it wasn't for my SI
there is one but i cant use it due to the format. I have a bathroom on my room and a closet and i think that is all

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
It is not out of impulsive. This month i have tried more than one time with sleeping pills and alcohol and just this year i had a lot of unsuccessful tries
You need a better plan then. Tablets won't kill you, they'll just make you very ill. And if you are thinking about hanging yourself, why are you asking for advice at 5 in the morning? There's plenty of advice on different methods on this forum, so go and read it.

4ftskeruk

Oct 29, 2020
You need a better plan then. Tablets won't kill you, they'll just make you very ill. And if you are thinking about hanging yourself, why are you asking for advice at 5 in the morning? There's plenty of advice on different methods on this forum, so go and read it.
I started this thread with a question. If i did found the answer for it i wouldnt be asking it. And i know about the effects of the pills, i have other plans and my current plan is hanging. Why are you acting like you didnt read what i wrote?

Reactions: fly away
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I started this thread with a question. If i did found the answer for it i wouldnt be asking it. And i know about the effects of the pills, i have other plans and my current plan is hanging. Why are you acting like you didnt read what i wrote?
I did read what you wrote! We're not here to tell you how to hang yourself, we're here to offer support. So, you go do your research, and we'll be here to support you if you decide to go ahead with CTB.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's weird. My si never kicks in during hanging.

4ftskeruk

Oct 29, 2020
I did read what you wrote! We're not here to tell you how to hang yourself, we're here to offer support. So, you go do your research, and we'll be here to support you if you decide to go ahead with CTB.
I appreciate the help, i truly do but i dont see joy in life for years. If i wasnt 100 percent sure about taking this path to end my life i wouldnt be here. I currently have charcoal here, helium, sn and a rope. I opt for the rope method but i really dont know where to start it like i said on my thread. ( Hopefully my next lifesk will be full of joy and i can achieve the dreams i am not allowed anymore on this one hehe)

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I appreciate the help, i truly do but i dont see joy in life for years. If i wasnt 100 percent sure about taking this path to end my life i wouldnt be here. I currently have charcoal here, helium, sn and a rope. I opt for the rope method but i really dont know where to start it like i said on my thread. ( Hopefully my next lifesk will be full of joy and i can achieve the dreams i am not allowed anymore on this one hehe)

Maybe you ARE rushing into this. Without researching your chosen method, you're more likely to fail abysmally. Take a few days to research all the methods, then it's more likely you won't fail in. your attempt, again. I wish you luck in whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: 4ftskeruk