• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bluegoldbear

Apr 14, 2024
Just wondering why not more people talk about hanging in hotel? Is it difficult or likely to be found?

Reactions: davidtorez
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I think it's probably because most people that do hang themselves tend to do it in their own private place when they are alone. A hotel is a good idea if you have no time alone at home though

Reactions: davidtorez and Worndown
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
probably because they took time to consider their actions alone and how it affects others feelings of their relatives. They don't want to be discovered dead so that their relatives won't have an irrational distaste for the bed or room where they were discovered out of courtesy. there's less possibility of stopping them or distractions from other people.

Reactions: davidtorez
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I booked a hotel a month ago and spent the night with the rope around my neck debating about doing it. SI stopped me, but that was my plan to avoid my family/roommate coming to my apartment and finding me. More than likely whenever I do CTB it will be in a hotel. Keeps my body from rotting as I know I'll be found same day when I don't check out, and I won't be found by loved ones.

Reactions: dearlulu
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
probably because they took time to consider their actions alone and how it affects others feelings of their relatives. They don't want to be discovered dead so that their relatives won't have an irrational distaste for the bed or room where they were discovered out of courtesy. there's less possibility of stopping them or distractions from other people.
ah, that's why I'm doing in it on my building rooftop

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Cruel to staff

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner