• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
For anyone who has attempted suicide, what did you imagine when you were unconscious? Did you have scary or peaceful hallucinations?

C

czarodziej

Jun 17, 2019
i saw the white light and heard a continuous wind sound (which was probably me choking). also had hallucinations but dont remember them as scary or unpleasant.

Reactions: darksideofthebright
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
i saw the white light and heard a continuous wind sound (which was probably me choking). also had hallucinations but dont remember them as scary or unpleasant.
So none were scary? Did you feel any comfort? How did you attempt suicide?

C

czarodziej

Jun 17, 2019
drop down hanging. woke up after some time of unconsciousness just hanging there by my neck. fucking miracle i did not want. i was not scared at all, i was drunk and took some prescription grade sleeping pills that made me hallucinate after coming back

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I drifted into a 12-hour unconsciousness after my attempt at caffeine OD. I don't remember seeing anything but brightness; Also, it stood out to me that there was this weird calm and peaceful feeling all over. I am genuinely desperate to experience that feeling again.

Reactions: Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
drop down hanging. woke up after some time of unconsciousness just hanging there by my neck. fucking miracle i did not want. i was not scared at all, i was drunk and took some prescription grade sleeping pills that made me hallucinate after coming back
When you were unconscious, did you feel any pain? And how did you wake up while still being hung? Did you dream of anything while unconscious?
I drifted into a 12-hour unconsciousness after my attempt at caffeine OD. I don't remember seeing anything but brightness; Also, it stood out to me that there was this weird calm and peaceful feeling all over. I am genuinely desperate to experience that feeling again.
Did you have a near death experience? Did your heart and breathing stop?

C

czarodziej

Jun 17, 2019
only darkness with a little white shape glowing. i dont know how i woke up - the belt did not break or anything. i was unconscious for a long time (judging by my playlist) not being able to breathe. no dreams

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
only darkness with a little white shape glowing. i dont know how i woke up - the belt did not break or anything. i was unconscious for a long time (judging by my playlist) not being able to breathe. no dreams
How did u end up removing the belt?

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
For anyone who has attempted suicide, what did you imagine when you were unconscious? Did you have scary or peaceful hallucinations?
[/QUOTE
I see and here nothing when unconscious. The light goes out, and I know nothing.