nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
try being disabled achievementless unemployed and friendless you morons i constantly see these bitches whining about their mental yet they are in ivy league colleges and their family loves them. you make me feel like a worm in the dirt i fucking hate every "mentally ill" who is able to walk outside and smile genuinely once a day if you can smile genuinely ONCE. PER. DAY. miss me with that suicidal shit that means you have SOMETHING keeping you here instead of playing whack a mole with your fleeting joys and never winning.

today i realized i was a worm in the dirt. more microscopic than an atom. while the rich trample on the weaning middle class the middle class tramples over me. i am so insignificant that the insignificant wont even welcome me into their clique.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Hollowman, landslide2 and 4 others
U

unknowngirl

Aug 9, 2024
real

Reactions: landslide2 and myusername890
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm sorry you're suffering so much, but it's really not a competition to see who has the shittiest life.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Thefoolishone, Nefera and 10 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Sometimes you just got to let out how you feel. Other peoples lives arent always as great as they seem on the outside though

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Nefera, emoplugg and 8 others
D

Dai

English is my second language
Aug 15, 2024
There's definitely something about seeing people you perceive as superior than yourself complaining, but at the same time I've been personally told before that "there're people worse off than you so stop complaining" or something to that effect, and it annoyed me a lot more

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, WhatPowerIs, Ashu and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
There's definitely something about seeing people you perceive as superior than yourself complaining, but at the same time I've been personally told before that "there're people worse off than you so stop complaining" or something to that effect, and it annoyed me a lot more
its insensitive when someone says that. Yes, there are people who have it worse but theres also a lot of people who have it better than you to though

Reactions: Dai and fleetingnight
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Your suffering does not make thier suffering invalid, and visa versa. I'm sorry you're going through what you are, but just because someone is privileged does not mean they are not suffering enough.

Comparing your suffering to others is self defeating. No one can know what another is truly experiencing in thier mind. It's ok to be miserable but please do not claim others are not just because you feel you have it worse.

• Love
Reactions: Thefoolishone, ashtoreth, old_soul and 2 others
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i feel like the modern Ebenezer Scrooge. there are suicidals who if mentioned a hint of feeling sadness others would flock to their side and overwhelm them with care, and most importantly, options. avenues, directions to go from their "rock bottom".

i can't remember the last time i cried out and was helped in any way. all my family does is plummet into me until my bones show and then ask me why i can't patch myself up. nothing makes any sense to me.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, unknowngirl and divinemistress36
A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
Pain is a deeply personal thing. I try not to judge, even if I catch myself cringing and shaking my head when people fawn over influencers and celebrities who have pretty great lives opening up about days where they feel depressed as if they're stunning and brave, and breaking new ground. I don't think gatekeeping mental dysfunction is a good way forward.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Nefera, divinemistress36 and 1 other person