P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I had low self-esteem all through my life. I had acne for around six or so years and it also badly affected my self esteem. But in my late teens the acne subsidised and I started to realise i had a nice skin, my features weren't perfect but I was definitely above average looking. And then started the hairloss, infact it started much earlier but since I had very dense hair i didn't realise and also didn't care cause of the depression. and I have this huge bald patch in front . Its actually a patch of very sparse hair.
I was going through photos of last year and I feel quite bad. I know physical beauty is superficial but I am obsessed with it.
Well whatever.

• Hugs
Reactions: moonlightwilderness and sad_rock
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I understand.

There are some things that can help now a days ( no I don't mean a Trump hair piece)

Besides that, I really think a man or a woman should be able to wear a wig/ hairpiece. I can't see why not if it helps you feel better about yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
Hello Alone

Hello Alone

Drown in Drinks and Songs!
Nov 11, 2023
I'm sorry, I truly am. As a fellow long hair enjoyer, I can't even imagine your pain. I recommend hair transplant surgery if it's that important to you and you have the funds for it. I've never done it myself but I've heard almost nothing but good things about it. Youth is beauty, and there is nothing superficial about wanting to keep yourself attractive

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate
Rher

Rher

Nov 22, 2023
I love my hair a lot too, I have always enjoyed it. If you want, I still think you can pull off some good looks with a little bit of a bald spot. But if you think otherwise, you can try wearing a wig or a hair transplant surgery like what the person above me has already said.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate and OccydePoes