• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
If this is you or your social media you really should take this down... police are on the site right now and lots of pro life ppl that wouldn't think twice to contact authorities which is very simple with social media info.

SkarletWitch

SkarletWitch

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah, on the one side, like you said days are going too fast to do something productive, but in other hand they are going soooo slow, that you just long for them to end so you can go to sleep. Kind of a paradox!

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
If this is you or your social media you really should take this down... police are on the site right now and lots of pro life ppl that wouldn't think twice to contact authorities which is very simple with social media info.
It's a model from pintrest lol
I don't think anyone would do that, and the profile pics are always different women (the current one is Vika Bronova - a ukrainian model), so don't worry :happy:
Thank you

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
It's a model from pintrest lol

Thank you
Alright, that's why I did if it was you haha because sadly some people are using their real pictures and locations on their profiles or posting pictures of themselves to see if someone liked their shirt or something and it can get really dangerous on a forum like this.
I don't think anyone would do that, and the profile pics are always different women (the current one is Vika Bronova - a ukrainian model), so don't worry :happy:
Erm people do it all the time on here. I have seen pictures in mostly the off topic area of ppl posting themselves and saying like isn't my outfit cute etc and it's clearly them as they are stating it is. It's mostly young kids too that aren't supposed to be here.

Last edited:
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
Alright, that's why I did if it was you haha because sadly some people are using their real pictures and locations on their profiles or posting pictures of themselves to see if someone liked their shirt or something and it can get really dangerous on a forum like this.

Erm people do it all the time on here. I have seen pictures in mostly the off topic area of ppl posting themselves and saying like isn't my outfit cute etc and it's clearly them as they are stating it is. It's mostly young kids too that aren't supposed to be here.
That's interesting

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate. I can barely sleep and days just fly by.