• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I wish for the same, all that sounds ideal to me is the peace of an eternal and dreamless sleep, it's comforting to think of eternally not existing. Death truly is the only relief for me, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what.

redroomgirl

redroomgirl

I’m so tired being here
Mar 14, 2024
Every night I go to sleep, wishing that I would never wake up. For at least the past 5000 days
I'm so sorry that anyone has to feel this way. If there's any consolation, a lot of us feel this way but don't have the guts to do it. I get what you mean, and i'm always here to talk. Frankly, i wish i was stillborn a lot and a lot of people here probably do, so nobody's judging you.
Take care <3

Reactions: sserafim
M

m_h_d

Mar 9, 2024
Nowadays I only sleep for 4 to 5 hours. I lie awake in the dark regretting the foolish steps which led me to this dark plce, every day when I have been unfulfilled and empty; regretting my bad choices, regretting allowing others to dictate my path and - most of all - wondering why every single woman in my life except one has hurt me in some way (and why I did not stay with that one).

I want to sink into luxurious, comfortable darkness and never return.

S

salidaporfin

Mar 6, 2024
Since I was a fucking kid. Back then magical thinking and quasi religious thinking and just the depths of despair I felt actually made me believe it could happen and I'd be so distraught waking up to a new day every fucking time. Still do to some extent but just bitter, not expecting it would happen ofc…

Reactions: m_h_d and sserafim