• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I have read certain articles about detergent (H2S) suicide, but I can't find many resources over here. Could someone link me to a megathread or resources for this method? It seems painless and it can happen quickly in a sealed room with enough gas. If 1000 ppm is rapidly lethal, around 400 g of FeS and HCl should be more than enough to fill a room with enpugh H2S to ctb.

Are there any risks?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
H2S Chart

Imo it's not very pleasant. The method is relatively easy but imo not peaceful, Why not consider CO with charcoal or if you have access sulfuric- + formic- acid..

Edit: I don't know about a H2S Megathread but it's discussed every now and then. Use the search.

Last edited:
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
View attachment 131615

Imo it's not very pleasant. The method is relatively easy but imo not peaceful, Why not consider CO with charcoal or if you have access sulfuric- + formic- acid..

Edit: I don't know about a H2S Megathread but it's discussed every now and then. Use the search.
Is there a thread for sulfuric + formic? I looked for it and its mainly the charcoal method

Reactions: eatantz
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is there a thread for sulfuric + formic? I looked for it and its mainly the charcoal method
Afaik no. It's not discussed very often bc those acids may not be available to private individuals depending on where you live and you also would need to wash the CO, You would need to craft sth (there's a guide in the PPeH) or use lab tools.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
It's quick and possibly cheap but not pleasant... it's like if you are dying in the gas chamber for an execution.