• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I'm curious if anyone knows the best position where to point a handgun on the head When I CTB next week with my gun. I want to be sure it kills me.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm curious if anyone knows the best position where to point a handgun on the head When I CTB next week with my gun. I want to be sure it kills me.
Hey I'm actually going to CTB with a handgun tomorrow. From what I understand it's suppose to be pointed towards the roof of your mouth, just past the teeth.

All relevant info can be found on the firearms megathread (I dont have the link)

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Hey I'm actually going to CTB with a handgun tomorrow. From what I understand it's suppose to be pointed towards the roof of your mouth, just past the teeth.

All relevant info can be found on the firearms megathread (I dont have the link)
Okay thanks. Also what kind of gun are you going to use?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
MAKE CERTAIN to use a hollow point bullet, 9mm or larger, if possible too.

Reactions: lonely247
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
MAKE CERTAIN to use a hollow point bullet, 9mm or larger, if possible too.
Yeah I'm using a .357 hollow point bullet
IMG 9321
This is my gun a .357 mag ruger gp100. Theres no way I'd live using this and with hollow points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onomatopoeia
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Yeah I'm using a .357 hollow point bullet
View attachment 131887
This is my gun a .357 mag ruger gp100. Theres no way I'd live using this and with hollow points.

Yeah you probably won't even be aware that you pulled the trigger with a .357. Plus revolvers are so much more reliable. Far less chance of a misfire, then survival instinct kicks in. We have three guns in the house, but I'm way too scared to do that. You have a lot of courage.

• Love
Reactions: tpboy and lonely247