• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
hi im new & still learning this website so if i make any mistakes please let me know !!

i wont go into detail why im feeling this way or anything because ill be here talking for days lol. but the method is simply buying a gun then going to a large body of water, go half way in before shooting myself in the head (or mouth idk)... yes ik there's wayyyy better methods but im a broke 19 yr old girl who's tired & just want out. hanging seems so complicated & idk where to start on buying drugs or anything like that. i live in an area where u can easily buy a gun.
but the biggest problem is 1, i never used a gun. but thats where the drowning part comes in place. see, i was thinking about just doing either or, drowning or shooting myself but both methods alone have their cons. so even if the gun shot doesnt kill me or i fuck up, i would fall in the water anyways losing blood + drowning. this sounds painful as fuck but idk. i dont have anything better at the moment. i plan on buying the gun tonight, its a m&p 9 m2.0 (idk much about guns obviously but thats what the name says) im hoping this gun is good enough & my method will work.

Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Where in the world do you live where buying a gun is so easy? I never tried figuring it would be too hard.

W

wherearewenow

Nov 23, 2023
hey, i'm also a 19 year old girl. would you be interested in talking? obviously it's okay if not :p

I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
Where in the world do you live where buying a gun is so easy? I never tried figuring it would be too hard.
in the states, down south lolll. i live in an area where guys basically need one for protection. also many dudes my age carry one (kinda sad, ik) or post online that they're selling one. the only hard part is that im a female. not many guys have taken me seriously when asking or wanted sexual favors. so yea maybe not 1,2,3 type easy but still kinda easy ig
hey, i'm also a 19 year old girl. would you be interested in talking? obviously it's okay if not :p
yes ofc, ill try messaging you

W

wherearewenow

Nov 23, 2023
yes ofc, ill try messaging you
i don't see a message, and when i go to your profile it just says im unable to view it and when i try messaging you it says im unable to message :(

I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
i don't see a message, and when i go to your profile it just says im unable to view it and when i try messaging you it says im unable to message :(
i cant message you either but i changed some settings on my profile so try now!

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Are you buying the M&P 9 M2.0 new or used from someone and what caliber is the one you're buying? If you're buying it new, my opinion would be for that money to spend it on a higher caliber handgun or better yet a shotgun. You can get a great shotgun for under $250 that will basically obliterate your brain. Assuming it's the common 9mm, it will do the job as long as you aim correctly, but with a 12g shotgun or .357/.44 handgun, it's far more foolproof. I would say you're better off learning how to use the firearm method correctly rather than trying to pair it another method; it's as surefire a method of suicide as there is.

I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
Are you buying the M&P 9 M2.0 new or used from someone and what caliber is the one you're buying? If you're buying it new, my opinion would be for that money to spend it on a higher caliber handgun or better yet a shotgun. You can get a great shotgun for under $250 that will basically obliterate your brain. Assuming it's the common 9mm, it will do the job as long as you aim correctly, but with a 12g shotgun or .357/.44 handgun, it's far more foolproof. I would say you're better off learning how to use the firearm method correctly rather than trying to pair it another method; it's as surefire a method of suicide as there is.
i was buying it new from someone & im not sure on the caliber. a shotgun is a no for me since it'll be harder to hide (i live w/ family still)
it's still not working 😭😭 could you try messaging me?
its still saying i dont have permission to view ur profile :( im assuming it's because my account is still very new

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
i was buying it new from someone & im not sure on the caliber. a shotgun is a no for me since it'll be harder to hide (i live w/ family still)
You do want to find out what caliber you're buying, they do make them in .22 which is a very weak caliber (possible to ctb with but you really want to use better). How much are they charging?

I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
You do want to find out what caliber you're buying, they do make them in .22 which is a very weak caliber (possible to ctb with but you really want to use better). How much are they charging?
they said 9mm ..?? sorry if i sound stupid i really know nothing about guns at all & $400

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
they said 9mm ..?? sorry if i sound stupid i really know nothing about guns at all & $400
You're good, that's why I'm asking. $400 is a good price for it, Smith & Wesson make quality guns.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

• Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100 and ilk
A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
I am guessing US. The greatest country in the world, at least for those you want to commit firearm suicide. 😂

Reactions: Tellement and Cakeisalie
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I am guessing US. The greatest country in the world, at least for those you want to commit firearm suicide. 😂
I never have tried to buy a gun in United States. I think it depends on which state you're in how easy it is. But probably nowadays as soon as you purchase a gun in the United States legally you probably immediately get put on ATF, DEA, Homeland Security and probably several other govt agencies watch lists. I would bet that's the case.

etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
hey im also a 19yr old girl if u wanna chat :)

• Love
Reactions: ilk
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
I'm also around your age (turning 19 this year), and I'm also broke because I don't have a job, and I still live with my parents. So I don't have any reliable methods of CTB, but not just because I lack money, but also because if I buy anything my parents will know and will get suspicious. My only hope at the moment is shallow water blackout, but it's kind of hard to pull off.

I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
I'm also around your age (turning 19 this year), and I'm also broke because I don't have a job, and I still live with my parents. So I don't have any reliable methods of CTB, but not just because I lack money, but also because if I buy anything my parents will know and will get suspicious. My only hope at the moment is shallow water blackout, but it's kind of hard to pull off.
ill have to look into that method. why do you say its hard to pull off tho ?

mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
ill have to look into that method. why do you say its hard to pull off tho ?
You have to hyperventilate, which is basically when you breathe really fast or deep for a long period of time, which is very uncomfortable, and you have to do it for around 10–15 minutes to pass out. I tried hyperventilating and only lasted about 2 minutes, it's a little bit hard, but I'll probably get the hang of it if I practice, but I have to wait until I'm home alone because I don't want my parents to hear me and think I'm having an asthma attack.

• Love
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
@ilk Can you Pm me? I can't mssg you.

• Hugs