• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
G

Guilty. I think my max was 2 weeks, except when the boiler died, that took three weeks! But I wasn't bothered, I was depressed anyway, and it gave me an acceptable excuse not to bath for my gf. She expects me to bath twice a week now minimum or it causes arguments

Have you ever pretended to have a bath, so you could get away with being told off? Just by wetting your hair or something and staying in the bathroom for a little while?

Guilty, I did it once when I was required to attend a family gathering, I was going through a depressive episode at the time and looked like shit. Would've been told off If showed up like that but I didn't have the energy to shower. So I washed my face, wet my hair, put on some perfume and fresh clothes instead. Got away with it.

Have you ever had a relationship, romantic or otherwise, where they meant the world to you once and now they're the bane of your existence?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Guilty, I did it once when I was required to attend a family gathering, I was going through a depressive episode at the time and looked like shit. Would've been told off If showed up like that but I didn't have the energy to shower. So I washed my face, wet my hair, put on some perfume and fresh clothes instead. Got away with it.

Have you ever had a relationship, romantic or otherwise, where they meant the world to you once and now they're the bane of your existence?
Guilty, I'd have said last night. But we patched things up this morning for the moment at least ❤️

Have you ever pretended to have a job to people so they'd talk to you or something?

letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
Guilty, I'd have said last night. But we patched things up this morning for the moment at least ❤️

Have you ever pretended to have a job to people so they'd talk to you or something?

Guilty. I don't go out of my way to bring this up, it just naturally comes up in conversation. I lie and say that I'm either between jobs or freelancing.

Have you ever eaten a large pizza (or similar food meant for more than one person) all by yourself.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: 4am and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Guilty - When I was younger I'd have 2 or even 3 McDonald's burgers in one sitting. Not even the small ones - full sized - but now I can't even eat one whole one if I try!

Have you ever created multiple accounts somewhere to get round bans, and kept doing it cos you keep getting banned? ( And what did you do to try to stop new accounts being banned by association?)

L

LonelyEmerald

Experienced
Nov 26, 2022
Not guilty. Have you ever been over 300 pounds?

• Love
Reactions: 4am
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
Not guilty.

Have you ever been over 300 pounds?

• Love
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
Guilty.

Ever driven your car really fast on the highway, beyond the speed limit?

• Love
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
Guilty. Pineapple & ham.

Do you like hot stuff? Like chillies, peppers etc.

• Love
letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
Guilty - When I was younger I'd have 2 or even 3 McDonald's burgers in one sitting. Not even the small ones - full sized - but now I can't even eat one whole one if I try!

Have you ever created multiple accounts somewhere to get round bans, and kept doing it cos you keep getting banned? ( And what did you do to try to stop new accounts being banned by association?)
Not guilty, but I'd like to hear your story though :P

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yes, my dad always takes the blame for me with things, especially to avoid my mother's wrath

Have you ever eaten all the chocolate

letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
Yes, my dad always takes the blame for me with things, especially to avoid my mother's wrath

Have you ever eaten all the chocolate
Guilty. Self control? What's that?
Respect to your dad btw :)

Have you ever cross dressed?

• Love
letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
Guilty, I wore high heels when I was a little kid lol

Have you ever been homeless?
Luckily never, I've always had my family home as a safety net.

Have you ever used your mental/physical affliction as an excuse to escape responsibility?

• Love
letmebreathe

letmebreathe

Nov 5, 2022
Guilty, I do it all the time. I don't work for a start

Have you ever dressed overly flamboyantly?
Not guilty, sadly. I lean more towards femininity and I used to express that openly as a kid but was mercilessly bullied for it in high school. Quickly learned it's best if I keep that side of me hidden.

Have you ever done hard drugs?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Guilty. Love them. When I hear some I go to a live lightning map so I can see where it struck!

Have you ever blown your savings on fun stuff?