• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abditory

Abditory

The feeling that you won’t be here much longer
Jan 16, 2024
Does anyone ever read or hear about other people's lives and stories and just immediately get hit with the thought of, 'Wow, you don't even have it nearly as bad as these people, and yet you still find a way to be so miserable'? I know that my issues should be just as valid, and I'm allowed to feel sadness just as much as them. But I feel so much guilt for even having the audacity to complain about my life or to talk about my mental health when these people have it so much worse and are able to deal with it and not bring the mood down just by being around. I just don't get why I can't deal with it the same. I'm sick of feeling like a burden or that I'm making everyone feel bad just by being around me.

I wish I wasn't so miserable to be around, no wonder people always leave

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Yeah, usually i feel like i dont have anything to complain about. But that doesnt mean that i cant complain, or plan suicide. Its about how bad we have it, but how bad we perceive it and it affects us. So just because we have it "better" it doesn't invalidate your feelings. It just means that we have been affected more gravely.

In my case, i didnt have the tools to fight the lack of love from my parents, and though they didnt SA me or abused me in any way, it doesnt mean that me wanting to ctb is invalid, or too "small" of a problem to even plan it.

We all have problems, and just because we feel its not that important compared to the fucked up lives of others, it still affects us.

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
everyone has unique interpretations of their experiences, so it is somewhat absurd to evaluate what you're going through by comparing it to your perceptions of others' problems. if you are feeling miserable, that is the only truth there is, because you can only experience the world through your own unique perspective. as your mind expands, so too will your interpretations. all in all guilt serves no purpose and is a waste of time.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Some times I do feel guilty of complaining about things that seem trivial in comparison to others problems

There will always be people out there who are worse off, as well as those who might appear better off on the outside, but suffering still affects us all regardless of whether we are rich, poor, no matter where we live, etc.

Sometimes I look at celebrities, who have beautiful families, millions in the bank, millions of loving fans, pursuing their dream passion and being highly successful and they end up taking their lives despite all that. It kind of scares me honestly, because i feel on paper my life is much worse, so if they can't cope with life what hope does a nobody like me have

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You can never really tell what mental state someone is in.

Some people have objectively terrible circumstances but are loving life and are grateful to be alive. Some people are billionaires and hang themselves.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't. Usually we are bullied by society into feeling guilty to complain and say others have it bad with the whole children in Africa are starving kind of thing. Pain and suffering can be more of a subjective matter than an objective one. We all have our limitations as to how much we can take and when we say enough. The things that made me say am done with this life could be considered a walk in the park to others and vice-versa. The problem is even if others are suffering "much worse" than i am, I will have to live my life and not others and others suffering in no way removes my pain so it kind of only matters if I find my problems and life worthy enough to keep fighting or not regardless of others suffering.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't feel guilty; I'm just scared of fucking myself up if I ctb just to fail. Maybe then I will have realized that my problems weren't actually that bad

Btw is that Chan in your pfp? I'm more of a Hyunjin and Lino gal 🤣

Last edited:
Abditory

Abditory

The feeling that you won’t be here much longer
Jan 16, 2024
I don't feel guilty; I'm just scared of fucking myself up if I ctb just to fail. Maybe then I will have realized that my problems weren't actually that bad

Btw is that Chan in your pfp? I'm more of a Hyunjin and Lino gal 🤣
Yes it is chan! Those two though are my bias wreckers 👀

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I pretty much try to avoid people now but, I have felt that in the past. Here is a good place to complain and vent though- there's less expectation to put on a brave face here.

• Love
Reactions: Abditory
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i understand you completely, however, how we deal with our issues is entirely on the mental state. it's easy to say that others have it worse, but it shouldn't invalidate how you feel about your own situation. it's real and painful to you. that's the most important thing.

you're not those people and they aren't you. if you feel you don't deserve to believe your own pain means nothing compared to others, that's understandable, but you're you. the pain is real to you and you feel it everyday.
your troubles matter just as much as someone that "has it worse".

maybe your problems feel so trivial compared to others, but if it's hurting you, then it isn't trivial at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abditory