• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

phinme

Sep 22, 2020
How do you deal with the thoughts and feelings that your family will suffer when you CTB? My mother says that if I die she will die too. They are the most important to me, but I'm suffering SO MUCH. I'm very sick and the doctors don't know what to do. My life is a real nightmare!

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
How do you deal with the thoughts and feelings that your family will suffer when you CTB? My mother says that if I die she will die too. They are the most important to me, but I'm suffering SO MUCH. I'm very sick and the doctors don't know what to do. My life is a real nightmare!
same boat here,..im very sick aswell amd that has destroyed my mental health. i talk about ctb with my mother and she understands but that she will be devastated without me.
funny thing is, she wants to ctb aswell as she has parkinsons and i wouldnt mind waiting for her resolution.but i feel she will never rly want to die, she loves life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Are you able to talk to your mother about it? It sounds like you possibly could so she could understand.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
personally I postpone cbt, in your case tho I'd tried to talk with my family, mostly advise them to see a therapist so they can learn to deal with the reality of your medical case, since there might be no treatment available (which truly I am sorry for).

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I think committing suicide is ultimately a selfish act. It burdens everyone close to you.
But I also think it's selfish of others to expect you to continue living, if you're suffering.

And after all, it is your life, so I believe it is yours to choose what you do with it. That is nobody else's decision.

ZeroChance888

ZeroChance888

Jul 2, 2020
As a mother I know I would be devastated if my daughter were to leave me, something I would never be able to come back from. However even though I'd be heart broken I would eventually come to the understanding she did what she did because of her pain and her struggle only she fully knew and I would eventually accept and appreciate she was no longer hurting. The grieving would never end though, I know that, but we mothers can't be selfish with our children and we would never stop loving our babies no matter what until the day we are done here. Try talking to your mom, maybe she'll understand, she may never be "okay" with it or supportive per se but if the day were to come she may be better prepared to cope with the aftermath because of the open communication you had beforehand. Sending you lots of love and hugs, I'm so sorry you are suffering my dear.

Reactions: MariV