• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
Assuming one got a crossover cable machine that allows one to stick the head in like this one 1635339361054
then could one make a guillotine out of it? Glue a blade somehow to the weights then lift 20 kg up (which would require some strength) and then release it? Do you know of attempts like this?

The blade would have to be sufficiently tall to ensure a 100% chop off. Or maybe glue the handle of a sword to the weights and put an adjustable height bench parallel to the machine.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Manaaja, Rational man and 1 other person
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
cool what a good idea to behead yourself with a giotine was always my secret dream and wish If someone has something, I'm wide pm me.
what a nice CTB

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
Alternatively one could buy a metal cable (separately from the machine) and and tie it loosely around the neck and tie the other end to the handle of the machine. Then grab the handle, lie down on the floor and release. At first the handle (and the weights would be moving freely) but if one chose the length of the cable correctly they would get stopped mid-flight hopefully resulting in an instantaneous decapitation. Here the length of the cable matters and the horizontal coordinate of the neck matters as well (to avoid the handle thrashing around).

• Love
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
Today I heard about a guy who built his own guillotine. It took him 8 months. He had built in a timer. He positioned it over his bed, set the timer and took 12 sleeping pills and went to sleep. It worked as he wanted it to.

• Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner, Rogue Proxy, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Chris Benoit comes to mind, but I doubt we'll find info on his setup.

• Love
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
brah... I think i will just wait for my N...

• Love
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
I really wouldn't
Assuming one got a crossover cable machine that allows one to stick the head in like this oneView attachment 77353
then could one make a guillotine out of it? Glue a blade somehow to the weights then lift 20 kg up (which would require some strength) and then release it? Do you know of attempts like this?

The blade would have to be sufficiently tall to ensure a 100% chop off. Or maybe glue the handle of a sword to the weights and put an adjustable height bench parallel to the machine.
suggest using glue to secure a blade. Nuts, bolts, and washers, or even welding it would be a better idea.

• Love
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Assuming one got a crossover cable machine that allows one to stick the head in like this oneView attachment 77353

It has been documented that Anne Bolyne , Queen of England, tried to talk following beheading in_1536. This would bring a new definition to the term ' out of body experience '

• Love
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020

Sometimes this forum is like an engineer nightmare brainstorm session. I don't think an average person would be able to access an appropriately honed sword or strong enough adhesive to do this. One can build a guillotine but securing the blade is an incredibly difficult task- maybe impossible.

• Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and justsayin
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Today I heard about a guy who built his own guillotine. It took him 8 months. He had built in a timer. He positioned it over his bed, set the timer and took 12 sleeping pills and went to sleep. It worked as he wanted it to.
That's awesome! Sounds like a perfect way to CTB aside from the work required.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and BrokenHopes
A

AnxiousAngel21

Oct 13, 2021
Dude, that shit is not happening, way over thinking this suicide thing, don't do it

• Yay!
ChobaniFlipSmores

ChobaniFlipSmores

Hakuna matata?
Jul 28, 2021
As a reliability engineer a mechanical system with so many moving parts concerns me that this would work with a high percentage of success...then came the phrase "glue a sword".

When I think of contemporary guillotines I envision a very tall device with a single mass on a single track. This is much shorter and has many more moving parts.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and justsayin
O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
As a reliability engineer a mechanical system with so many moving parts concerns me that this would work with a high percentage of success...then came the phrase "glue a sword".

When I think of contemporary guillotines I envision a very tall device with a single mass on a single track. This is much shorter and has many more moving parts.
I just don't know how to make it from scratch on my own.

• Hugs