• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Apparently the SN I ordered is garbage. So now I had to go through the trouble of calling ebay and asking them to cancel both orders. I'm so angry. I FINALLY had a solution that wasn't torturous and I was so happy. I'm starting to accept that I will never be able to ctb. Please kill me. I just want to hold my perfect baby boy again.

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Are you in the states? I thought everyone was getting it from loudwolf if in USA.

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Oh sorry to hear that.

Reactions: deathplease
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I've tried. Canada is shit for receiving drugs. Thank you for the suggestion, though!

Thank you ❤ I'm just in my apartment sobbing lol I want to die.

The only other thing I can think of with sodium nitrite is if you could drive across the border and pick it up from someone on this site that's in the states. Just an idea
Hugs

Reactions: littlelady774 and deathplease
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
The only other thing I can think of with sodium nitrite is if you could drive across the border and pick it up from someone on this site that's in the states. Just an idea
Hugs

It's so easy to get in the states - I'm extremely jealous. Unfortunately I have no connections in the states and my social anxiety is a bitch.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
It's so easy to get in the states - I'm extremely jealous. Unfortunately I have no connections in the states and my social anxiety is a bitch.
[/QUOTE
Ah ok, well see what other options you can look into. Carbon monoxide is another one that you may be interested in? Wish we could just press a button and get it over and done with..

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019

I don't have anywhere to ctb via carbon monoxide, unfortunately. If I had a car I definitely would.

M

Monstercat

Mar 6, 2019
Apparently the SN I ordered is garbage. So now I had to go through the trouble of calling ebay and asking them to cancel both orders. I'm so angry. I FINALLY had a solution that wasn't torturous and I was so happy. I'm starting to accept that I will never be able to ctb. Please kill me. I just want to hold my perfect baby boy again.

I know your pain, I'm so sorry!
They sold me an empty helium canister ??????????? Total bastards
How is SN supposed to work?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm guessing N isn't an option?

J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
I don't have anywhere to ctb via carbon monoxide, unfortunately. If I had a car I definitely would.

You can rent a car if you don't have one, shoudn't cost more than $40-$50 per day. They do usually require a deposit though.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
fucking social anxiety stops you from everything I swear.. I'm sorry it didn't work out : (
Try Loudwolfe...as someone already suggested. Thats where I'm gonna get mine from

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
So your saying in Canada SN is illegal?

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
No, I just can't find any other SN that will ship to me.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
No, I just can't find any other SN that will ship to me.
You can try the cogen method then. It's very peaceful if done right and the chemicals are cheap and probably available on ebay.

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
You can try the cogen method then. It's very peaceful if done right and the chemicals are cheap and probably available on ebay.

thank you! is there a thread for that method?

Reactions: LastFlowers
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I mentioned before but it's possible that you can use a reship service. You'll pay the premium to have your package reshipped. That's in the event you cannot find a supplier of SN who will ship directly to Canada.

I don't think a reship service would have any issues.

Last edited: