S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Guess I'm back...life got better for a little little while, and now the facade has gone. I got on HRT now, which...helps a little bit I guess, but I still hate myself, a little less maybe, but barely any less. life got worse soon after it improved, and I just...hate that I have to keep going I hate that I am subject to so much suffering because this is how this world functions. The only reason I am still here is because I love my hobbies and have always wanted to leave something behind. I knew I would come back here eventually. Life was never meant to be enjoyed for me, I just hate how hard it is to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain, cgrtt.brns and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate how difficult it is to finally free ourselves from this hellish world, it certainly is so awful to me how existing here can very easily get much worse, there really is too much suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Scythe
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Guess I'm back...life got better for a little little while, and now the facade has gone. I got on HRT now, which...helps a little bit I guess, but I still hate myself, a little less maybe, but barely any less. life got worse soon after it improved, and I just...hate that I have to keep going I hate that I am subject to so much suffering because this is how this world functions. The only reason I am still here is because I love my hobbies and have always wanted to leave something behind. I knew I would come back here eventually. Life was never meant to be enjoyed for me, I just hate how hard it is to die.
What is HRT?