• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nbk4755

Nov 4, 2023
When I think about how I'd want to go, I'm certain that I would not want my body or remains to ever be found, or even for other people to know what happened to me. I feel it would be fairly easy to set up an automated email or stamp a letter through mail to ensure people know that I have died and not to look into it, but how could I make myself untraceable? The only method that seems to work would be drowning in an unpopular body of water, but I really would rather not go that way and it leads to the other problem of being caught on some random security cameras or otherwise regardless of what I choose. Maybe I could go to a foreign country, but that brings other problems like methods being harder to perform and being expensive as well, not to mention people would probably find out if I went oversees (maybe they would assume I started a new life? I can't tell). Is this actually something that is feasible, or is it just to convoluted to ever execute in reality? Thank you in advance for any responses.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Travel to a wooded/mountainous area? People get lost in the wilderness all the time. Also, once people get your letters you can't control their reactions. While being in a foreign country might make you harder to find it might also not stop people from looking.

I am curious to know why you don't want to be found if you don't mind sharing?

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
You would be traceable until you entered the wilderness or ocean but from there I don't see how anyone could trace you. The sailing thing is probably out since most people don't have that kind of skill but anyone can get lost in the woods.