• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
I have now tried 3 times to get meto, 1 via pharmacy, 1 via walk in clinic and 1 via online doctor/text chat, and all 3 times have failed. I will document each one here. Please, if you have any advice for someone living in Ontario Canada, let me know. I only need antiemetic and then I can finally get on with this.

Attempt 1:

I tried to base what I was saying off some of my own personal health truths. So I mentioned that I previously had cancer and that during my chemotherapy they gave me meto to help with my nauseau and vomiting. I told him that the last few days I felt the exact same way as I did then and was wondering if it was possible to get some. He took me in for a mini checkup, using some sort of digital survey to ask me questions about symptoms. After the survey, the computer determined that I need to see a doctor and so he didn't give me anything.

Attempt 2:

I went to a walk in clinic and saw a doctor there. I told him that yesterday I was experiencing severe migraine and nauseau, as well as vomiting. I told him this happens every 2-3 months and that it usually lasts a day or two. I told him that my family doctor had no diagnosis and that she told me to try otc things like gravol and pepto bismo. I said those things had little to no effect. I said that I once tried meto on a road trip to Quebec where a pharmacy gave it to me as a sample.

He basically said meto is a very strong medication administered in hospitals for vomiting. He instead prescribed me imitrex df 100mg to deal with the migraine first, since he believes the vomiting and nauseau are symptoms of the migraine.

Attempt 3:

I then tried an online service that I had to pay for, and sent them this message:

I seem to have a vomiting episode 3-4 times a year or so, for about 2-3 years. I can usually feel when an episode is going to happen because I will get a pretty bad migraine followed by nausea and the vomiting. It doesn't really last longer than 1-2 days but when it does happen it is pretty bad and I have to take the day off. I've seen my family doctor about it in the past and because it's so infrequent there was no diagnosis, and I was recommended OTC items like pepto bismol and gravol. I've tried those items with little to no effect. Then my doctor tried prescribing me Imitrex DF 100mg and that also had little effect for me. One time when it was really bad, I was given a sample of metocroplamide? I believe it was called? This was during a road trip in quebec where I was given a small dosage at a pharmacy. That was the only time I felt like it was made better. I was wondering if this is something that could be prescribed to me?

He asked me what symptoms I was having and i said vomiting, nauseau, migraine, gagging. He asked me how many times I vomited and I said at least 5. He then said to go to ER because I likely need IV antiemetic and IV rehydration. As a desperate last attempt I said that I can't leave my home right now and would he please prescribe me something? He refused and said to go to ER.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Roadrunner
J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
It's getting to the point where I might need to try different sources, like the "black market"/""deep web". I recall seeing those being referenced on this site, does anyone have a link?

B

b_adr

Mar 29, 2024
I have issues with anti-emetics too. At least domperidone is apparently OTC in Ireland, but they do not sell online. So I guess the only way is to travel there.

Edit: OMG, I think I found a legit online source. Have to test it out.

Last edited: