DaSh

DaSh

The devil always smiles when you need a friend...
Nov 26, 2023
I have to ask what do you mean by this?
No wait there's a lost shed near to me I'll go there eventually...
I just don't want to kill my grandma or get found 2 weeks later...

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
thefinalcut

thefinalcut

Invisible
Nov 6, 2023

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
If you're so determined I'd maybe look at going somewhere else to do it. Somewhere you won't be found and not found by your grandma. I know it's awful for anyone who finds someone but I think they will get over it if it's a stranger. For your loved one it's going to be tough. If you mess up and grandma finds you and you survive, that's going to be a horrendous outcome. Think it through if you can
I would guess this is just weird dark humour and he doesn't really want your gran to die ♥️

DaSh

DaSh

The devil always smiles when you need a friend...
Nov 26, 2023
If you're so determined I'd maybe look at going somewhere else to do it. Somewhere you won't be found and not found by your grandma. I know it's awful for anyone who finds someone but I think they will get over it if it's a stranger. For your loved one it's going to be tough. If you mess up and grandma finds you and you survive, that's going to be a horrendous outcome. Think it through if you can

I would guess this is just weird dark humour and he doesn't really want your gran to die ♥️
I know a lost shed. But there's the problem for not being found and making family & friends worry even more...idk what option to choose

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I know it was. I have a weird sense of humour so I get it. When we are in the pits of despair as OP is right now it's hard to find this funny. But I see you were making light of the hideousness of these situations

Reactions: thefinalcut