O

olivia.opossums

Oct 20, 2023
I truly don't know why so many government bodies are now trying to take action against this website and pro-choice suicide as a whole. When they provide poor mental health services, treat mentally ill people like outcasts in society, and then expect them to suck it up and not kill themselves. It's like the people who blame school shootings on not getting the mental health help they needed, then proceeding to do nothing about mental health services. Shocker, the government not caring about us?

Reactions: NoOneLovesMiMi, 4am, Lloydbro and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Well, they think it'll do something which I don't know what that is.

Reactions: Kit1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think there are a number of reasons. None of which are to do with genuine compassion!

Firstly- they likely don't want to lose tax money. Even if you aren't working, you're paying tax on stuff you buy. Plus- you're likely gobbling up antidepressants made by their mates at all the large pharmaceuticals.

Secondly, they are under direct pressure from parents and loved ones. If you take a look at the people that make up the organisations that hate this site the most- they aren't politicians. They are parents and relatives. Quite often of young people who have CTB. They put direct pressure on politicians to try and prevent suicide. They also vote- so- surely- it makes sense to keep them happy.

Thirdly, just from an international reputation side of things- it's probably kind of embarassing for a government if large quantities of it's citizens are killing themselves! Probably depends on the country and how much it cares about its reputation but I imagine, developed countries do care. They want to seem like they are the leaders in everything- including good social care. Thousands of people killing themselves calls that in to question. People start asking questions- or- at least- they should. Why did these people kill themselves? Was it because they weren't given even basic support? I'm sure there are more reasons but I can't think of them for now but basically- money and power I suspect are the motives- like everything else!

• Love
Reactions: NoOneLovesMiMi, sadandlonely99, dggtscccvfd and 2 others
jujujabebe

jujujabebe

Aug 8, 2022
It looks bad. People think this site is full of deranged psychopaths. They don't understand what it feels like to have truly no desire to live.

• Love
Reactions: SoulCage, sadandlonely99 and dggtscccvfd
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
They don't want the slaves prisoners escaping the prison.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadandlonely99 and kitty_kat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reason as to why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is "irrational" in the first place is ultimately because the society needs slaves. That is why they wish to prolong meaningless and unnecessary suffering no matter what and this is the only reason why suicide is supposedly "bad" even know it could never be as we all have our right to die and it isn't like anyone can suffer from not existing anyway.

• Love
Reactions: sadandlonely99, 4am, kitty_kat and 1 other person