• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
After finally getting both I feel that a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I almost feel happy lol, without even taking them these two have become a better anti-depressant than anything I've been prescribed. Did anyone else feel similar when they finally got what they needed to ctb?

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
After finally getting both I feel that a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I almost feel happy lol, without even taking them these two have become a better anti-depressant than anything I've been prescribed. Did anyone else feel similar when they finally got what they needed to ctb?
Similar feeling when I acquired my SN.

• Love
Reactions: barelybetter
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I'll get my SN pretty soon, hopfully. Even just knowing I have a way out makes me feel so much better

• Love
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes, I felt that way too.
I knew I could CTB at any time, which paradoxically made me happier. It's good to know I have a way out. This is normal. Some of the pressure and fear goes away.
Of course, there is also the main antagonist of the whole show: SI :)

Good luck and I'm happy for you (it sounded a bit strange in this context)

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Yes - having a kit makes me feel calmer. Just knowing that it will be way more peaceful than other methods if (or when) I finally get to it.

• Love