• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I survived an attempt with 3000mg of OTC sleeping pills but if I had not been found I would've gone into cardiac arrest and died.

It was a very peaceful exit for me as I can't remember much. This time I've bought 5000mg of OTC sleeping pills and have them hidden away as I still live with my parents.

I move out next fall to dorm but I'm not sure if I'll make it to then. I keep thinking I'm making progress, getting better, but when a goal I've been working to since 2 years ago finally happens and I feel no joy, you know I'm fucked lmao.

Maybe I'll tell some of my friends I met during my time at the psych ward that I have them to see if they could impart some words of wisdom lol. Last thing I want is another 5150 tho so we'll see what happens.

Anyways if you see another goodbye thread soon don't be shocked haha.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
jesus. how many pills make 5k mg? i have 15mg pills that don't do a thing. so i'd need 333pills?

are you the person that got accepted into nursing school? if so, congrats! sorry i didn't say it earlier.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
jesus. how many pills make 5k mg? i have 15mg pills that don't do a thing. so i'd need 333pills?

are you the person that got accepted into nursing school? if so, congrats! sorry i didn't say it earlier.
98, each one has 50mg. So around 5000.

Also yea thats me thank you :)

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Regetta malawi 2
Weber charcoal briquettes

Its been done by an non active member obviously. Thats likely how i will go. Proven method , you cannot go wrong. Maybe if i get N by miracle. I will go that way instead.

Cannot say more., do your research, good luck.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Im guessing youre using diphenhydramine 50mg?
Yes, unisom
Bad method
I've heard bad things but again, it would've worked if I wasnt found. It was also quite peaceful so I enjoy that.
Regetta malawi 2

Its been done by an non active member obviously. Thats likely how i will go. Proven method , you cannot go wrong. Maybe if i get N by miracle. I will go that way instead.

I looked into charcoal for a while but I can't order a tent without suspicion soooo unisom it is

A

ama

Today I feel like suicide…
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, unisom

I've heard bad things but again, it would've worked if I wasnt found. It was also quite peaceful so I enjoy that.

I looked into charcoal for a while but I can't order a tent without suspicion soooo unisom it is
Ive tried this way and failed. I know you say from experience that its peaceful but i found it bad. Hallucinations constantly, catheter placed because i couldnt urinate on my own anymore. Vomiting and the worst dry mouth. My body never relaxed. I couldnt sit still and the hallucinations kept me wanting to move so they strapped me down to the bed. It wasn't pleasant. Please find a better way ❤️

Reactions: bwerner
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Ive tried this way and failed. I know you say from experience that its peaceful but i found it bad. Hallucinations constantly, catheter placed because i couldnt urinate on my own anymore. Vomiting and the worst dry mouth. My body never relaxed. I couldnt sit still and the hallucinations kept me wanting to move so they strapped me down to the bed. It wasn't pleasant. Please find a better way ❤️
I had pretty much the exact same experience, but had I not been found I wouldn't have experienced the shitty parts, just blacking out and fading into nothing

Reactions: Forveleth
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Are these the one you took or different ones?

Attachments

• 2213_z.jpg
    2213_z.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 0
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I survived an attempt with 3000mg of OTC sleeping pills but if I had not been found I would've gone into cardiac arrest and died.

I thought you were going to use a gun? Lots of reports of big DPH/diphenhydramine overdoses leading to miserable experiences and failures as others have said.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
This is a very old thread from my first attempt lol

I took generic brand ones that were stronger concentration per pill
Could you show me which you took?
And how much of Diphenhydramine was in your pills? (I mean the concentration)

Last edited:
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Could you show me which you took?
And how much of Diphenhydramine was in your pills? (I mean the concentration)
I don't remember the exact brand but it was just generic walgreens type pills. I checked the photo and I was incorrect the concentration was still 50mg it was just a looooooooot more pills in the bottle haha

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Where yours with gel too?
And how long where/are you sleeping if you take such a high does, lets say above 3000mg?
And what do you mean with "5150", i dont understand that sentence. lol

S

Surfie

Mar 7, 2024
I don't remember the exact brand but it was just generic walgreens type pills. I checked the photo and I was incorrect the concentration was still 50mg it was just a looooooooot more pills in the bottle haha
I know (some) people are saying this is an ineffective method but I just want to say that your thread has given me some hope that I might just be able to CTB. I'm sure I have a way of doing this without anyone finding me and I just pray that will be that. I wanted to try the SN method but I have no idea how to obtain SN and as for N from Peru or wherever I honestly wouldn't know where to start. I've never been this low and i've never been so desperate to CTB just to escape everything and everyone.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
And what do you mean with "5150", i dont understand that sentence. lol
Involuntary psychiatric commitment or restraint.
I know (some) people are saying this is an ineffective method but I just want to say that your thread has given me some hope that I might just be able to CTB. I'm sure I have a way of doing this without anyone finding me and I just pray that will be that. I wanted to try the SN method but I have no idea how to obtain SN and as for N from Peru or wherever I honestly wouldn't know where to start. I've never been this low and i've never been so desperate to CTB just to escape everything and everyone.
There are quite a few reports of very unpleasant effects from large diphenhydramine overdoses on here. It's worth reading some of those threads to get more of an idea about what can happen:

Last edited:
P

pele

May 26, 2023
Regetta malawi 2

What excatly is this method ?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
What excatly is this method ?
Charcoal poisoning in a tent , it was done by a member in 2018. Thats what i would buy if i would choose that method but I got SN and that's how I will go.

P

pele

May 26, 2023
Charcoal poisoning in a tent , it was done by a member in 2018. Thats what i would buy if i would choose that method but I got SN and that's how I will go.
Is it painless ?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes every year there is accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, just google it.

Only mild symptoms like diziness and headache.

Reactions: pele
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
I had pretty much the exact same experience, but had I not been found I wouldn't have experienced the shitty parts, just blacking out and fading into nothing
may i ask what the experience of being found was like? only if you feel comfortable sharing. were you awoken and thats when you see hallucinations and stuff?

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
may i ask what the experience of being found was like? only if you feel comfortable sharing. were you awoken and thats when you see hallucinations and stuff?
I don't remember much in all honesty. I remember passing out with a fast heartrate, then bits and pieces of full on delusions (thinking im in my living room and seeing my neighbors while in reality im in the hospital). Eventually I regained clear conciousness and I was fine but it was a weird experience. Had I not been found I'm pretty sure I would've passed peacefully. I was found with vomit all over my shirt but i don't remember throwing up so I wont count that as a knock against OTC pills lol