• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatIsMyPurpose

WhatIsMyPurpose

Nov 19, 2020
Today I got my SN delivered to me. I'm not ready to take it though, I ordered it the other day while I was drunk and feeling particularly down (I live in a country where it is easily available online). Right now I'm just reflecting on how surreal it is. Tangible proof of suicidal ideation delivered right to my doorstep.

I tried mixing the drink as well, just out of curiosity. So what I was reading is you take 50ml of water and mix 25g of SN into it, right? It never occurred to me how little of an amount that is. It looks like you can fit the whole drink into a shotglass. The SN dissolves into the water after stirring, and the finished drink looks just like water but with a slightly yellowish tint.

I sat there for a few minutes just staring at the SN drink. It's crazy how that little of an amount is so potent it can literally kill you. Like I said, I'm definitely not ready to take it yet, but I dipped my finger into it and licked it so I could know how it tastes--yes, it is extremely salty.

I just can't believe how a spoonful of powder mixed into a sip of water is that deadly. It reminded me how fragile we all are.

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Isn't it funny how as soon as there is a reliable method of death that can be administered freely and without assistance, it will be extremely hard if not impossible to acquire after some time? The government would rather we cut our wrists.

Anyway, I'm happy for you. Yes, we are all so fragile and can die so easily, yet we almost always die painfully.